The apartment is located in "de Pijp", a vibrant neighborhood filled with bars and restaurants in the center of Amsterdam. Due to its central location, you will be at a walking distance from the majority of tourist attractions, such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Heineken Brewery!
Zugang für Gäste
The entire apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
If you have any questions or if issues occur during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help you! You can reach us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Weitere wichtige Infos
In attempt to keep the house as it is we have set up some house rules. We are sure you understand:
- In general: respect our neighbors, also when entering or leaving the house. Remember houses in Amsterdam may be more sound sensitive then you are used to.
- You are not allowed to invite guests to stay overnight without our permission. An additional fee will be requested.
- If you, unfortunately, damage something, just let us know. We are insured and so are you via Airbnb. It safes us both a lot of time and hassle if we need to arrange this afterwards.
- When taking a shower, turn on the ventilation (switch next to bathroom entrance).
- When leaving the house: close all windows and the apartment door.
- Never lock the front door, only lock the door of the apartment.
- If you unfortunately loose a set of keys we will withdraw 25 euros of the deposit.
- Do not flush feminine products down the toilet.