Our quiet and cosy studio is located in the heart of Budapest in Gyulai Pál street. Just the other side of the road (Rákóczi út) there are all the cultural attractions of the pulsing city. You can reach e.g. the Synagogue, the Basilica, the National Museum, Gozsdu courtyard, Uránia Film Theater, also the Opera House, the Grand Market Hal, Váci shopping street or river Danube, Gellért spa/hill, Turkish baths. The old Jewish quarter with the popular ruin pubs are within a short walking distance.
The studio is located in a tipical old fashioned building in Palace Quarter, VIII. district, in Gyulai Pál utca between beautiful old houses (we are in between Asoria and Blaha Lujza tér/square). There are two bright, spacious courtyard of the house, our flat is on the 4th floor (there is elevator). The 30m2 studio has one room (with a cupboard, one single bed 90*200 cm, one sofa bed for max. two people 140*200 cm, a small table with two armchair), a kitchen and a bathroom with shower cabin. Free wifi connection and fan for summer is available. The apartment is fully equipped: there is a cooker/oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, bed sheets, bedlinens, towels. Outside, on the gangway at the front of the studio you can sit down for a cigarette if you smoke.
You can check in from 13.00 o'clock, the check out time is 11 o'clock. We try to be flexible if it's possible (if there is no guest previously or they left earlier - arriving earlier is no problem).
Pls see the infos below - at the description of Area / Transportation system - how to reach the flat from the airport or railways/bus stations.
Zugang für Gäste
The whole apartment is your(s) during your holiday. While we have no reception desk, we will meet when you arrive, and then when you leave.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can contact me any time by e-mail, chats, phone or in Budapest personally. Please do not hesitate to ask me if you need any help or information. I'll be glad to answer your questions.
A few things to note:
- The check-in time is from 1 PM, the check out until 11 AM. Late check-in after 10 pm is possible, but has an extra charge of 20 euros (we don't live there). When possible we are flexible, so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
- The apartment can be used only by the checked-in guests. Guests shall utilize the property solely for vacation use (not for party).
- Keeping animals inside is not allowed.
- Smoking is only outside allowed (on the courtyard in front of the flat).
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you got it.
- Please always lock the door and the window of the apartment when you leave.
- Please respect other residents and don't make noise inside or outside of the flat - especially after 10 pm. (As that's also a legal requirement in Hungary - other residents can call the police and they can take action.) In case if it's happened you must leave the appartment inmediately - by the rules of the house's community - without repayment.
- Any damage caused by you during your stay must be compensated by you.
Please accept these! Thank you for your cooperation.
We are sure you will enjoy the area, the central location and the easy transportation. Feel well! Have a nice time here and in Budapest!
Do not hasitate to contact me whenever you need it.
I'm Ildikó, I was born and I live in Budapest. If I can I'm traveling, it's also my hobby. I like to learn new things, to get know about different cultures (that's almost a kind of professional harm). So there is nothing special that I love to meet people. My qualification is historian of religions (histories of cultures, with the non-believer's objectivity) and I'm working on my doctorate in an other field. So I believe in LLL. :-) I hope I can say that I'm a smiling, open-minded, flexible woman. The honesty is important to me, that's why I think the problems almost are for solve them and learn more.
I try to do the stay as easy as possible without disturbing gests and giving informations they need.