WillardZ Cinema Room place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. This quant media sleep over room is perfect for the "I just need a spot to sleep and watch TV". This single room is attached to the WillardZ Dream House but has it own entrance and its access to the beautiful outdoors deck to take in the view and weather. Includes free Wi-Fi, 70-inch Netflix TV, and microwave to get by for a few nights. Your bathroom/shower is just 5 steps outdoors. Read Rules for PETS
****VERY IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY!!!!!****
Though this is a Private Room with its Own Private Entrance, this is an EFFICIENCY Room!!!! Which means 5 very important things:
1. It has it’s own BATHROOM with a shower and toilet but it is NOT connected with the room!! You will have to exit the room and walk 5 yard to it.
2. Large size ROOM about 300 square feet. This room is idea for a person(s) that need cozy place to rest if they commute from home and work.
3. this Room has NO KITCHEN!!!! (only has a small kitchenette which includes mini fridge & microwave) if you were looking for an apartment to do any major cooking, this would not be your ideal choice. This room is better suited for those who are often eating out or those who do very minimal small home food preparations.
If you feel you might have an issue with any aspects of an Efficiency Room do NOT BOOK THIS SPACE...we prefer you look at are WILLARDZ - Dream House or the Cozy Oasis Unit or find your ideal space while in LA!!!:)
Feel free to ask any questions about ANY of this!!!
4. This room is connected to the Dream House.
5. There is no closet
This cozy little Efficiency Room shares a key pad entrance into a court yard entrance with our WILLARDZ - Cozy Oasis. It is VERY PRIVATE.
The Unit is tastefully decorated, minimal, super charming. The apartment has:
-Its Own Private Entrance
-Full-Size Bed (fits 2 people comfortably)
-NO KITCHEN!!!! (only have a mini fridge and microwave)
-AC & Heat (that is automatic controlled my the Dream House)
it’s own BATHROOM with a shower and toilet but it is NOT connected with the room. The Bathroom is actually Empty most of the time is like a in in-closed pool bath room. Also we have housekeeping staff that keeps the bathroom Immaculate before your arrival and bathroom is always stocked with Toilet Paper & Hand Soap for you. Bathroom features...
-Bathroom is Cleaned and Stocked for you by Housekeeping
-Special Cabinet Space for you to Store your Bathroom Related Items
Also: All Bedding and all towels are always freshly laundered for u before your arrival
Interaction with Guests
We are always available and reachable at all times. It's actually a pleasure to service any of your needs so please don't hesitate to contact us at any time during your stay!!
We are only 20mins from Hollywood and everything it has to offer. You can see the Hollywood sign from the deck above you.
Other Things to Note
Zugang für Gäste
Guest have access to the outdoors full bath room, back yard and upper deck.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The facility manager has a room and office space on the property. You can contact the mangers between 9am-5pm unless it is an emergency via text/calling/email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
The garage will not be accessible unless approved by management. Codes to gate & the keyless access doors will be provided upon arrival. This unit can accommodate a maximum of the number of guests agreed to in the reservation; provided, however, that the overnight occupants of the Unit will be limited to those persons listed as occupants in the reservation. On occasions there will be other tenants on the property renting spaces for a room or party.
The wireless Internet network, and phone services are provided “as-is" without any warranty whatsoever. No technical support is provided. You assume all risks and responsibilities for use of the internet network. You assume the liability for the entire cost of any damage resulting from your use of the network and the information accessed by the network. Under no circumstances will the Owner and/or Manager be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from your use or inability to use the network, the infection or download or upload of or by any virus, spyware, worm, offensive materials, copyright infringement, unlawful use, or any other use related damage.
Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner and Manager are not responsible for the safety of Guest, any other occupants of the Unit, or any other persons from time to time present in the Unit. Guest, all occupants of the Unit, and all other persons from time to time present in the Unit, are responsible for their own safety and should maintain a safe environment while in the Unit by locking doors, windows, setting alarms if provided, etc., when appropriate to do so. Guest acknowledges and agrees that Owner and Manager are not responsible for any items of personal property that may be lost, stolen or left behind in the Unit. Furthermore, Guest acknowledges and agrees that any homeowner's, renter's, or any other type of insurance that may be carried by Owner and/or Manager in connection with the Unit, does not cover the personal property of Guest or any other occupants of the Unit. Guest is encouraged to secure the appropriate travelers or vacation insurance and/or renters insurance, if such coverage is desired.
Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
Please read this before reserving our property:
Be very clear about your intentions when booking our home. Be very clear about the number of guests you are hosting in our property. If this rule is violated, we will have your entire reservation cancelled and your group removed from the property immediately without refund. Do not let this happen to you. By booking our property, you are agreeing to the contract below in its entirety.
If you are planning to host a party or an event, please let us know beforehand. We offer party rental a different a rate. We do not like surprises, and want to ensure all expectations are clear so everyone can enjoy their stay!
Be respectful to neighbors, take care of & keep track of any items, devices and appliances used. Be conservative with use of water, gas and electric. Internal trash are to be disposed into external trash cans when full. For guest staying during the week(s) External trash cans must be placed at the curve on Wednesday nights. The LAN room is not to be access at anytime (we will provide you with a Tech support number/email/text). Clean shower & tub once a day by just sprinkling the provided cleaning products on the surface after the last user of the night. Do not share access codes with others that are not tenants. Street cleaning on the resident side is Monday's 1-3pm and the opposing side is Tuesday's 1-3pm). Non-rental guest are welcome between 10am-12 midnight OVER NIGHT STAY IS NOT ALLOWED. Since our facility offers party rentals you can only have up to 10 persons gathering at once before it is considered a party which is an additional fee.
Guests will not be staying at a hotel, but at a private residence with no staff and that any problem that may arise at the hone that is not reported timely (during regular office hours on business days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) may not be addressed until the following business day, unless it is an emergency.
In case of rentals not exceeding a period of 28 days, electricity, gas, and water charges will be included in the Rental Fee. However, any utility charges exceeding $100 per week for all utilities combined will be considered excessive and will be the responsibility of the Guest.
Please be advised any VIOLATION OF THE RULES WILL RESULTS IN YOUR PAYMENT BECOMING NON REFUNDABLE AND YOU MUST VACATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. ENJOY YOUR STAY.
BREAKING THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN LOSING YOUR FUNDS & RESERVATION
• At any time you leave the home please turn off the AC. If we find that the AC is running and you are not home, you are voluntarily giving us permission to enter the home and turn the AC and any other utilities off. We will send you a text message letting you know the AC was left on. Once you have been given the text warning and if the AC is left on again, you are voluntarily giving us permission to enter the home and turn the AC and any other utilities off and you will be liable to pay a $20 each time it happens. Payment will be due immediately or you will be subjected to losing your reservation.
• Smoking of any kind is prohibited inside the house. Designated smoking is on the upper deck.
• No drugs, guns, fighting, loud music, or loud talking allowed.
• Visiting hours from 10am - 12:00am. No more then ten (10) persons are allowed at the facility at one time. (More then 10 is ruled as a party and has to be approved by a manager. Addition fees will apply)
• No parties or events (***View our WillardZ Venue Hall if you are seeking a party rental)
• Entry into the home is through the driveway to the rear kitchen door. There is a secure metal gate in the driveway that has a swinging door. When the door opens the bottom portion does not swing with the door so you MUST STEP OVER IT (DON'T STAND ON OR STEP ON THIS BAR).
• Shoes off at the door due to hard wood floors.
• DOOR CODE is for tenants only.
• There is no socializing or smoking of any kind in front of the house.
• Backyard is available until 12am.
• No eating throughout the house only in the kitchen/dining room.
• No usage of the dish washer, washing and drying machine.
• When leaving the home leave the porch and one light on. (We have smart lights so we will turn them off)
• All un-eaten food must be thrown away in trash bags and taken to the black trash bin located in the back.
• Recycle cans, glass and bottles should be thrown away in the Grey trash cans ONLY
• Dishes are to be wash daily. Floors are to be swept and moped if needed.(if you spill it wipe it up)
• Bath tubs/showers are to be used by 1 person at a time.
• Parking is available on the streets only. Please see street signs for street cleaning. You booked on Monday's you must park across the street (1pm-3pm).
• Report any appliances, pluming or equipment repairs immediately. Do not attempt to repair them.
Contact the manager immediately (between 9am-5pm unless is an emergency. Communicate through phone/text/email).
• Please be mindful of utility usage. All lights should be off when not in use.
• Please make sure all doors and windows are locked at all times. We are not responsible for your personal items.
• No candles burning at anytime.
• Re-arranging the furniture is not allowed unless authorized by manager
• Clean oven/microwave/refrigerator food spills.
Decorative towels on the racks and shelves are not to be used.
• WiFi is free we are not responsible for your connection speed.
• Smart TVs have access to Netflix. We are not responsible to buffering issues.
• Keep the TV remote in a safe location.
• No Jumping or plopping on furniture
• Do not place drinks on the wooden table without a coaster.
• Any damage to furniture, rugs, walls, equipment etc. - incurred a repair/replacement fee, or dry cleaning expense, at our discretion.
• No filming or entertainment staging/productions of any kind.
• Please be respectful of our neighbors and help us maintain the quiet serenity of the area.
• There is no access to the Closets, LAN Room and Game Room.
When you leave, the following must be complete in order to receive your security deposit back:
1. Any items damaged during the stay must be disclosed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the security deposit. We're very fair about replacement costs, so if you break something please let us know asap.
2. All dishes/utensils/pots/pans should be left clean.
3. All trash should be removed from the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen trash cans and placed in the assigned trash cans.
4. All perishable food purchased by the guest must be removed from the refrigerator and cabinets before checkout.
5. All doors and windows must be locked before exiting the premises. The security deposit may be forfeited if the unit is not locked/vacated within 15 minutes of the agreed upon checkout time. Again, the idea here is to incentivize avoiding a situation where the unit is burglarized because of carelessness, or the cleaning service and/or the subsequent guests cannot check-in.
Project Manager for PowerBliss Enterprise Inc. Specialize in property ownership & management, AV/IT system install/maintenance and Sound Engineer.