Fully renovated 50 sq.m apartment in a Art Nouveau building of 1930 just next to the National Archaeological Museum .
This property is exclusively used for holiday rental .
What the apartment offers :
- Central Location :
5' walk to Omonia metro station .
Bus and trolley just outside the house
15' minutes walk to Syntagma and Monastiraki
20' to Acropolis
- Central, yet very quiet
- 100 m to the Pedion Areos park, the largest park of Athens
- One bedroom with a double bed and a living room
- Fully renovated bathroom with shower, hardware and all the toiletries
- Fully fitted kitchenette equipped with ceramic stove, fridge, microwave, kettle, espresso machine and toaster
- All the basic ingredients for your breakfast (coffee, tea, sugar, honey etc.)
- Hardwood floors
- Comfortable sofa bed in the living room for a third person or child
- Washing machine
- Fully air conditioned
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Modern elevator
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Linen and towels provided
- Upon your arrival you will be provided with a local map that we have made, with all our suggestion for food, drink, shopping and our top 10 activities in Athens
- Transport from and to the airport can be arranged for a good price
- Easy parking in front of the building
In case your flight arrives late , we are still available for you for a late check in (after 22:00 ) but an extra cost of 10 euros is requested.
We thank you for your co-operation.