My house is in the North East of the city.
Quiet and relaxing basement is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Just minutes away from Anthony Henday highway, shops, restaurants, parks, grocery stores, and other amenities. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 private washroom, and a living room. Access to the shared kitchen on the main floor and the large backyard.
This spacious 1300 sq ft basement will offer you a comfortable stay. Basement - 2 bedrooms with two beds (Full) and a futon. Main bedroom has a walk in closet. A private bathroom with a large shower is located next to the main bedroom. There is also a spacious living room. Washer and Dryer are available to use. Iron/ironing board and clothes steamer are also available.
Main Floor - Shared kitchen, deck with a BBQ, and large backyard. Large driveway is also available to park on. Also lots of parking available on the street.
Toiletries included in the bathroom :
Shampoo, conditioner, soap, and body wash.
Tassimo coffee maker, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, microwave, toaster, stove, microwave oven, Blendtec blender, and a George Foreman Grill
Other kitchen things:
Coffee and tea provided
Zugang für Gäste
1. Free Wi-Fi
3. Laundry room
5. Large backyard
6. Driveway parking
7. Entire basement
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am here to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Both basement bedrooms have locks for your privacy. My brother and I live upstairs, and are available if you need anything. We will respect your privacy.
- Liquor cabinet is off limits
- Bedrooms and living room upstairs is off limits
- No outside shoes in the house
- No eating in the bedrooms
- Suitable for infants, but no crib/playpen is provided
- Do not use sofa as a sleeping area
- No drugs
- No candles
- No smoking inside the house
- Small get togethers allowed within reason - no large parties, keep noise level down
- Please treat my home as if it was your own
- Please leave my house in the same condition you found it
- Place dishes in dishwasher
- If any damages occur during your stay, please let me know before you check out
- Please keep noise to a minimum between 11PM and 7AM
I was born in Vietnam and moved to Canada when I was 4 years old. I have been living in Edmonton ever since.
I love playing slo pitch and floor hockey. The Oiler's are my favorite team.