My place is close to everything that you would want to see and visit in downtown Victoria. You’ll love the area and space because the ambiance, the neighbourhood, the light and its history. Renovated in 2013, this building is one of the oldest in Victoria and once was 'The Oriental Hotel'. With its beautiful exposed brick walls and historic bay window, this loft is a unique experience.
-As you walk in and pass by the fully stocked kitchen, you will enter the living room with a large exposed brick wall and high ceilings.
-Sit and enjoy a morning coffee or evening glass of wine in the bay window watching one of the oldest streets in victoria.
- Climb up the ladder to the cozy bedroom which has a dresser & queen size bed. **Please note that the loft is only 4ft in height**
-visit a local farmers market or grocery store to cook a delicious BBQ meal on the roof top patio.
-The full bathroom with shower is stocked with natural shampoo, conditioner & body wash for you to rejuvenate after a full day of touring around Victoria.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will have access to Apple TV, Wifi, Netflix, Full Kitchen including a french press for making coffee (coffee, tea, sugar, cooking oil S&P are provided), full bathroom, laundry, and rooftop patio with BBQ.
Interaktion mit Gästen
- I will be available to help with any questions via text, Viber, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), phone call or email at all times. If I happen to be away, I will always have a family member that is familiar with the loft and Victoria available.
Weitere wichtige Infos
-Wifi, Netflix & Apple TV are available.
-Coffee, tea, sugar, cooking oils, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion are provided.
- A French Press to make coffee is provided
- My Loft is family/child friendly because I have children and enjoy this unique property with them. However, children are not allowed to utilize the loft itself since it is a traditional loft-style with a ladder. Children may enjoy the main level and sleep on the murphy bed available.
- My biggest goal for every guest of my property is to enjoy the space and take advantage of what Victoria has to offer. I want guests to have a great time in the loft and utilize the rooftop patio while keeping in mind that loud noise and parties are not allowed.
Hello everyone! Im a born and raised Victoria resident. I love this city so, am ecstatic to own and share such a unique property. I work as a dental hygienist, have two children and am an advocate for exercising outdoors! I love eating good food and drinking great wine. After all, it's all about enjoying the simple things in life right?. XO