•Comfortable walking distance to the lake front, eat street, city centre shopping, Polynesian spa ;
•Café, restaurants central mall all within comfortable walking distance
• The house is on the main Amohau Street state highway 30A
•Short drive to all adventure activities i.e. Redwood Forest , biking trails, Gondola, Zorb
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
- Don’t expect Wa kainga to be a luxury hotel, this is a real Kiwi home/batch all functional and loving. Bring your own linen or pay extra $12 per person for linen hire (Unfortunately linen upkeep i.e. laundry and ironing is expensive therefore we have to charge the cost).
- House highlights: • 5 bedrooms ( read room configuration) • 2 bathrooms • Updated and equipped kitchen with all the necessary gears for cooking , new stove, dishwasher and fridge/freezer • Dryer and Washing machine plus clothesline • Insulated house with heaters in each room • Fully fenced huge section secure for children and pets • Parking for up to 6 cars • Free Wi-Fi (unlimited) • Smart TV (free view channels) • Outside BBQ facility (patio, alfresco eating/dinning).
- Why spend a fortune for your short term accommodation where that money can go to your adventure activities in Rotorua. Wa kainga is not a luxury accommodation but comfortable and functional enough to look after you and your family/group for your short term stay. Affordable but no compromise on space and facilities:
- – Affordable Holiday Home for family and the groups- $30 per person per night
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 27 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen