Spacious, Stylishly and Modernly appointed Dream Home minutes from downtown Santa Monica, the beach & world class shopping-dining-entertainment. Fully equipped open plan Island kitchen/ living and dining space with AC/ WiFi, large rooms w/Queen beds with en suite bathrooms and a pull out queen size sofa in the living room!
*PLEASE NOTE* This is a fully furnished and equipped two bedroom home for longer term renters. The minimum booking we will allow is 30 days. The law in Santa Monica does not permit us to book for less than 30 days so please do not ask.
My house has just been remodeled with your comfort in mind! It has been exquisitely designed using furnishings from local Californian designers. Great for larger groups who will appreciate the extra space - single private parking space included.
Zugang für Gäste
• 32-inch Widescreen TV
• Custom Sofa which pulls out into a queen size bed (additional linens provided)
• Dining table with seating for 6
• Study area
• Unique art and other designer furnishings
• 2 Full bathrooms/ towels++ provided
• Fully equipped, spacious chefs island kitchen with brand appliances and bar area
• Silverware and Cutlery++
• Microwave, Coffee Maker, Kettle ++
★ 2 Bedrooms:
• Queen beds with fresh sheets and towels
• Large closet space
• Full bathroom with bath/ shower/ shampoo & soaps provided
* Reliable Wi-Fi internet (Time Warner)
* Private off-street car parking space located behind the house
* Safe/ Affluent family neighborhood
Interaktion mit Gästen
I am more than happy to help guests get the most out of their trip by sharing tips for great restaurants/ bars and other places of interest!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 193 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Grew up between the Middle East and England. 4 year stint in NYC; traded in an unbalanced life working on Wall St to running two start ups by the beach in sunny CA!
Things that make me smile: Technology and start ups, entrepreneurship, interior design, TRAVEL, surfing, minimalism, cooking, crossfit, yoga, running, audiobooks, culinary experiences, live music, making new friends.
Preferred method of transportation: Single Speed Bike
Favorite destination: Italy
Favorite quote: "Value experiences over things" (Tony Hsieh)
Thankful for: everything