For relaxing holidays in family or with friends, La Métairie du Château, splendid house dating back from the 14th century is historically linked to the Château de Fénelon, located a few metres away. La Métairie, recently renovated, is the ideal place to rest, have lengthy conversations around a meal on the terrace or an aperitif at the bar, to sprawl by the private heated pool or to relax with a Boules game. The evenings in the Périgord are mild, starry and always rocked by the warbling of the crickets. Ideally located (close to Sarlat, Gourdon, the Dordogne River and the tourist attractions such as Rocamadour, Beynac, Padirac, etc.), La Métairie is a perfect starting point for your culture or nature getaways!
La Métairie du Château boasts of:
- 5 bedrooms (3 bedrooms with 160x200 cm beds, 1 bedroom with 3 single 90x200 cm beds and a bedroom with 2 single 90x200 cm beds and a fainting couch) + 1 room with bed (2 X 80X200) .Air conditioning in the attic
- A large fitted kitchen (oven, microwave, extractor hood, ceramic hob, refrigerator and freezer) opening onto the living room
- A bar
- 4 bathrooms and 3 toilets
- An outdoor heated 10x4 m pool with salt treatment and a rolling shutter for the safety
- A garden area to enjoy being outside and a barbecue
- A parking for 5 cars
- You like a part of the decoration? You can buy it! Some unique items, sculptures and photos are for sale on site.
- You want a photo with your family, your friends or alone? The photo studio of Carole, artist photographer since 20 years, is wide open.
The carefully renovated house has all the necessary fittings for tranquil holidays. The closer shops (butcher’s, bakery, pharmacy, grocery store, post office, bar and restaurants) are less than 2 km away.