A very cosy spacious apartment with 2 separate bedrooms and 2 toilets. Right in the very heart of Prague (just 5-7 min walk to the Wenceslas square). Great location with lots of bars, restaurants and caffe.
2 double bed in a separate bedrooms
For your convenicece the apartment has:
- fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, microwave, kettle etc.
- coffee and tea
- modern bathroom with a shower, shower gel, shampoo, handwash, hairdryer
- 2 toilets
- washing mashing, iron, detergents
- Wifi, TV with local channels
- free maps with recommendations
Interaktion mit Gästen
You can contact me before and during your stay via email, Airbnb or by phone. I will try to give you all the nesessary information and meet your needs. I wait you in the apartment at the day of arrival according to your arrival time. If you arrive later then 17.00 I leave you a key-box for self check-in (all instuctions will be provided).
Weitere wichtige Infos
Check-in time after 14.00 (please let me know the time of you arrival. I will contact you to explaine how you will receive the keys). After 17.00 - Self-check-in!!!
Check-out time before 10.00 (please leave the keys on the table and shut the door properly).
The elevator goes till the 1st floor only (not till the ground floor)
Outside free parking (white zone) from Friday 18.00 till Monday 08.00
Other time - 40 CZK per hour.
There is public paid parking nearby for cca 12 euro per day.
-This is a non-smoking apartment.
-Please do not make big noise after 22.00
-Try to keep everything tidy and clean
-If you break something please tell me. Sometimes it happens :)
- Toilet Paper - Towels - Sheets - Shampoo and other will be provided only for the first supply, two rolls for bathroom. If they would end the guest will provide themeselves according to their needs.
- Please turn the lights off when you are out.
- Send me your estimated checkin time and update on the day of the arrival if any delay more than half an hour.
2 Nächte Mindestaufenthalt vom 27. September 2017 - 29. September 2017.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 158 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hi, Everybody. My name is Natalia and I live in the most wonderfull city in Europe - Prague. I am glad you choose this city for visiting and I wish you a plesant stay and many new impressions.
I speak Czech, English and Russian. Understand written Italian.