This very large property in McMahon's Point has 5 generous bedrooms and is a short walk from Sydney Harbour, where you can enjoy sweeping views across the water to the Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and beyond. You can travel from McMahons Point ferry wharf to the city or Darling Harbour in two stops.
We may consider a 2 night stay, please ask !
This accommodation is just around the corner from a wide selection of restaurants, cafes and pubs within the McMahons Point and North Sydney areas (please refer to our Guidebook for more information).
* Parking (at an additional cost)
* 5 generous bedrooms (2 with ensuite, 1 with walk-in robe)
* 2 outdoor areas (courtyards)
* 1 office/media/TV room
* 3 dining areas
* Very large living room
* 3 bathrooms
* Air-conditioning (mixture of split aircon units/ceiling fans/free standing fans/heaters throughout the property)
* 1 full kitchen with induction cooking + 1 kitchenette
* Microwave and oven
* External laundry (washing machine and dryer)
* Residence is on 1 level (ground floor)
* No smoking is permitted (all areas internal and external)
FREE unlimited calls to landlines and mobile numbers within Australia + the following 15 countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and USA. Calls to all other countries are charged at AUD$5 per minute.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests have full access to all areas of the advertised property (ground floor only)
Weitere wichtige Infos
EARLY CHECK-INS/LATE CHECK OUTS: If we can accomodate these requests we will, but we can't confirm until 48 hours prior to a booking commencement date. If you need an early check-in but can't wait till 48 hrs before your booking commences to find out if this is possible, we recommend booking for an additional night prior to arrival so you can check in at your leisure on the day you arrive.
You can purchase on-site parking for an additional $25 per night, per car, up to a maximum of 2 cars.
As this is self-catering accommodation no consumables are provided as part of the booking. This includes gas for the BBQ bottle. Please review the Guidebook section of our listing for info on local supermarkets.
WASHING LINE ONSITE:
There is a retractable washing line in the back courtyard area (attached to the wall). Just pull out the washing line from the bracket on the wall and clip to the bracket on the opposite wall to hang up wet clothes.
- No schoolies, hens nights, bucks nights or parties.
- Guests 25 years old or older can book this property.
- Any noise complaints received from neighbours during your booking will result in the forfeiture of the entire bond.
- No consumables are supplied for this booking.
- Guests are to ensure dirty dishes are all cleaned and put away in the cupboards (and dishwasher empty) prior to the end of the booking. Failure to adhere to this requirement will result in an additional cleaning fee of $300 (deducted from the bond)
- All rubbish is to be removed from the property at the end of the booking. Failure to adhere to this requirment will result in a rubbish removal fee of $300 (deducted from the bond)
- Rubbish bins must be taken out to the pavement on Sunday evenings each week as the council collect the rubbish early Monday mornings. Failure to do this will result in the bins being full for the next guest which we have to avoid, in this scenario a rubbish removal fee of $300 applies, deducted from the bond.
- No smoking is permitted onsite at any time (this includes the car port and external shower area).
- Please do not move furniture around in the house during your booking. A fee of $50 will be charged for every piece of furniture that has to be moved back into its original position.
- The cost of replacing any bedlinen or towels that are permanently soiled by guests (cannot be removed via washing) will be borne by the guest (deducted from the bond). Please note that body oil causes a permanent mark on sheets and cannot be removed by washing.
- Please ensure that you seek prior permission for a late check out. If we can accommodate these requests we will. Staying at the property beyond the check out time of 10am, will incur an automatic fee of $200, deducted from the bond, plus a fee of $100 per hour overstayed.
- We can't offer a left luggage facility at the property before or after bookings, no exceptions.
- There is a key replacement fee of $50 per key for lost keys (or keys accidentally taken home at the end of the booking).
- Personal items left behind at the end of the booking can't be posted or couriered to guests. Guests can pick up the item from the property at a time suitable for the host (and not during an active booking). Please check the property thoroughly before departure to ensure personal items are not left behind.
- The owner takes no responsibility for any loss of personal affects, or personal injury, during bookings.