Our comfortable one bedroom casita is located in a quiet area just off Hwy 290 W in SW Austin. Great for one couple, two couples or a small family. Most comfortably sleeps 2, 3, or 4 guests. We do offer a small rollaway. Pack and Play for small child available upon request.
Located at the back of our property, yet very secluded. Privacy is a plus. Our one bedroom cabin offers all amenities of any larger home, except oven, dishwasher, and washer/dryer. Quiet, private area out front beckons sitting with a good book, sharing a drink in the evening, or just listening to nature. Watch for roadrunners, deer and rabbits in our side yard as the sun sets.
Zugang für Gäste
Keyless access, TV, and wifi. Kitchen with complementary Keurig coffee and tea.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live on the property, so are available to answer any questions or to be as invisible as you would like us to be. We have lived in Austin since the 1970's and we are able to suggest outings to fit any budget.
- Maximum guests per reservation is 4
-Reservations made on festival or special event days require a two night minimum stay
- Check in after 2 pm. Check out by 11 am
- No smoking/vaping/pot--no exceptions. No weapons. Absolutely No pets.
-No parties or subletting.
--Guests are allowed use of our backyard that is in front of the Casita. There is ample shade under our oak trees. Please do not go into other areas besides these.
- Quiet hours go into effect at 10 pm
- Extra Person Charge $10 after 3 people. Maximum guest capacity 4 adults, due to sleeping arrangements.( Families welcome. Please inquire about packnplay availability for small children).
All guests in adult groups must be at least 21 years old.
If you exceed the number of guests in your reservation, you will be in violation of the house rules and will be asked to leave.