Cosy room, 5min from eiffel tower and champs de mars ideal for runners or just walking with the wonderful view on the tower. Great neighbourood : shops, market, cafés, "boulangeries". It's the Typical parisian life style. 10min from champs elysées. 10 min from st germain. 20min from montmartre.
Your stay in a cool spirit 90m2, just near the Eiffel Tower and Champs de Mars, with lot of shops, cafes, and three metro lines. You can find anything you need just around the corner: there is a supermarket just downstairs, as well as a bakery and a typical open market (Grenelle Market)
For a nice and comfortable trip in Paris, you're welcome to my place. I'm hypnotherapist, film director and also Radio performer. Sometimes i receive patients for hypnosis at home, in this case, i will pray you to be really quiet :)
I will provide you towels bedsheets and an Internet Wifi
I will be happy to give you some advices or places to enjoy your trip. Please do not contact me with an empty profile, because it's not really engaging. Renting is based on trust and respect. I try to show my universe, i we expect the same from you. :)
IMPORTANT : PLEASE BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE, IF YOU BOOK WITH ME, KEEP YOUR CELL PHONE WITH YOU TO SEND SMS (AND CHECKING EMAIL). IT'S REALLY DIFFICULT TODAY WITH OUR CRAZY MODERN LIFE TO WELCOME SOMEONE WITHOUT AT LEAST A CELL PHONE TO SEND AND RECEIVE MESSAGES... IT'S SAFE AND RESPECTFUL FOR ME, FOR YOU : A DELAY IN YOUR FLIGHT, A LAST MINUTE PROBLEM... MANY THANKS !
PS: Check out at 12 am (possible leave your luggages)
Some basics rules, based in my experience to respect and to guarantee a wonderful stay :) :
- Don't invite people in the flat without asking.
- Non smoking flat but on the balcony it's allowed.
- Turning off lights behind you, for the electricity bill and for the planet !!!
- Locking carefully the door flat when you go outside, and when you're inside.
- Washing your own dishes after eating.
- Feel free to use the kitchen (the fridge and all the equipments - I don't share the food ....)
- Closing your door private room, when you want to stay quiet, to protect my and our intimacy.
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower from the balcony at night !!!
- Hearing the last metro before to sleep.
I have fresh bed sheets and towel for you, so don't bring them !
Enjoy your stay !