** The "Security Deposit" does not leave your account at the time of booking. It is only charged after checkout if something is stolen/damaged **
Beautiful room in a 3bd, 1.5ba, two story townhouse. We're close to CSUN(1.5mile), Six Flags(14), Universal Studios(13), Santa Monica(22), Hollywood(25) Malibu(27). 20 miles from the beach. Right across the street from the Metrolink Train Station.
WELCOME to the beautiful San Fernando Valley!
We're centrally located near many tourist attractions! You will have full access to the kitchen and appliances. Bathroom with shampoo, conditioner, hair drier and all amenities. Living room with a big comfy couch. Ice cold central AC to fight that California heat. Coin Laundry. Assigned Parking. Fast Wifi is also available. We are fairly new to AirBnB, so if there's anything you would like to see in the house that's not yet available, we would love to hear some feedback on how we can make your stay the best possible! :)
Interaktion mit Gästen
My wife and I live in the property. Whether you want to sit down for a visit, or keep to yourself, we are flexible! :)
Weitere wichtige Infos
The room has a full sized bed as pictured, and we also have a twin sized air mattress available that can go in the room to accommodate up to 4 people.
We have two rooms listed in the same house in case you have a bigger party! :)
** Please tell us your favorite color in your first message so we know you've read the whole listing :) **
- Pet fee -
$20 per day
$50 per week
$100 per month
*The common areas now have surveillance cameras 24/7. Theft, or any illegal activity will be reported to law enforcement*
- Let us know before booking if you're bringing any pets so we can prepare accordingly.
- Please bring noises down to a reasonable level + No cooking from 10pm to 7am.
- The extra guest fee ($15 after 2 guests) is charged regardless of age.
The following house rules are pretty common sense, it seems silly to have to even write them, but since they've been broken many times here they go:
- Please do not walk around naked, shirtless, or on your underwear.
- We ask that no items are taken out of the house (dishes, decoration, furniture, etc...)
- Please clean your dirty dishes and any spills you might make. You're welcome to use the kitchen as long as you leave everything as clean as you found it.
- Permanently stained linen/towels (from blood, ink, etc...) will be thrown out and deducted from security deposit.
- Smoking outside only, away from any windows. You will be asked to leave if you're making the house smell like cigarettes/weed.
- Please be mindful of other guests by not leaving personal items (towels, luggage, etc..) in the common areas (bathroom, living room, etc..) + Sleeping allowed inside the room only!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 98 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are a Brazilian couple that wants to travel the world, make new friends, indulge in different cultures, try new foods, and ultimately learn and evolve with new experiences! I am a 6'8" college basketball player; My wife Sherye is an Engineering student with mind-blowing, majestic, finger-licking cooking skills. We are new to AirBnB, we were introduced to it by a couple of friends that had amazing experiences with it. We're looking forward to meet new people and show a bit of Brazilian hospitality in the beautiful San Fernando Valley! :)