Super close to the Zoo and hospital and with easy access to the city via trams on Flemington Rd or car by using included parking, George is the ideal North-side pad for a little quiet vacation to Melbourne without the hustle and bustle. Brand new one bedroom with big windows and balcony. Couch in the living room folds out to host additional guests and kitchen dining area has plenty of space for everyone if you do. Highlights include, PARKING, WIFI and STUDY SPACE!
Part of a newly finished architecturally designed building, this stunning apartment is super cosy with the bedroom and living spaces separated by a wall for privacy if you are sharing with another and on different schedules.
Melbourne university is super convenient to access as well as the hospitals for work or visitations and the car parking space is perfect for those driving down from the country or on a road trip.
The full sized and fully decked out kitchen is ideal for cooking meals at home to save a few dollars or entertaining your fellow guests. Laundry facilities are available for guest use and long stays are welcome with all the creature comforts to feel right at home.
Zugang für Gäste
This is your own private apartment that is not shared with anyone else.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Upon arrival you'll be introduced to the space and given the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime. If you're arriving late or simply prefer it, we can set up the keys in a lockbox to collect the keys from.
Weitere wichtige Infos
An underground parking space is included for one car.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺