This listing is for a very small room of only 2m x 2.5m
There is a bunk style bed with a desk and drawers below the bed. There is also a wardrobe. The room has windows facing the rear garden. Due to the size of the room I'm unable to provide a photo of the room.
The house is 5 minutes walk to the University of Nottingham West Entrance, 5 minutes to the North Entrance, 15 minutes to the Beeston high street with Tesco supermarket and 15 minutes to Beeston train station. QMC is 30 minutes walk.
My home is a 4 bedroom property situated in the University area of Beeston. Beeston is a historic market town and has a conservation centre at its heart to protect the beautiful Victorian housing that Beeston is famous for.
This house comprises 4 rented bedrooms, a combined kitchen/dining room, and a bathroom. Facilities are shared amongst all guests. Depending on how busy we are there can be between one and five people in the house at the same time.
All bedrooms are private and lockable and comprise a bed (single or double), chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk, and chair. The house has free high speed WiFi provided by Virgin Media. The login details are on the modem/router in the hall way. The utilities (gas, water. electric) are included in the price. The house is centrally heated and the shower is electric, ensuring hot water at any time of the day.
We provide clean bedding (pillows, pillow cases, sheet, duvet, and duvet cover) and we also provide two clean towels (hand towel and bath towel). Currently we do not provide kitchen equipment, however the kitchen has a large fridge/freezer, plenty of cupboard storage space, and a cooker. Each bedroom has its own allotted storage space in the kitchen. There's also a washing and drying machine for laundry.
The house is very close to amenities, particularly the University of Nottingham and Queen's Medical Centre teaching hospital (one of the largest in the country) as detailed in the listing summary. Please feel free to ask any questions you like. Thank you.
Zugang für Gäste
Parking – the house is on a residential street where the parking is a mix of off road and on road. Parking for this house is on road. Whilst it’s fairly easy to secure a parking space on this street, it will sometimes be a walk away from the house – up to 50m perhaps.
The house – the house is situation at the end of a pedestrian cul-de-sac. The access to the front of the house is via a paved walk way (30 metres), then a path through the front garden (5 metres). The door to the house is set off from the ground about 15cm and thus the front door is not accessible via wheelchair
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm contactable via email and phone and I employ a local property manager and cleaner to ensure your stay is a smooth one.
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is an important section. Please make sure you read this before you decide to make a booking.
Over the past two years we have seen a wide range of guest expectations for our rooms, we have seen feedback and need to make sure you understand the following.
* This is a shared house. This mean sometimes other guests may not have the same idea about tidiness as you. We clean the house twice a week, but it's possible the common areas will be untidy sometimes. If this bothers you, then our accommodation might not be a good match for you
* We provide clean bedding, towels, and toilet paper at the beginning of your stay. We also clean your room too, BEFORE you move in. But we do not provide room cleaning or change your bedding during your stay. The responsibility to keep your room clean or to wash your bedding AFTER you move in is yours. If you would like to have your room and/or bedding cleaned DURING your stay, please ask us. We can do this at an extra cost
* The kitchen and bathroom are heavily used communal spaces. Guests will be required to keep their kitchen items in their assigned cupboards and bathroom items must be kept in the guest bedroom (we provide a handy bathroom basket for you to use. Code words - clean bathroom). Any items left out in the kitchen or bathroom will be thrown away by our cleaner.
* If you're the kind of person to see problems with the place you live, but prefer not to tell your host about the problem until after you move out - please book elsewhere, as this doesn't help us or you.
Thank you for your kind attention.
1) Please read the house rules
2) Do not leave common areas messy or untidy
3) Please clean the kitchen worktops, cooker, and any dishes/pans you use after you use them
4) Keep your kitchen belongings inside your assigned cupboard - not on the worktop. Any items left outside will be thrown away by our cleaner
5) Keep your bathroom belongings in your provided bathroom basket and keep these in your room. Any bathroom items left in the bathroom will be thrown away by our cleaner
6) We clean the common rooms once or twice per week. If you require your room or your bedding cleaning, please contact us as this can be provided for an additional cost
7) No smoking anywhere inside the house. Do not open your bedroom window and lean outside to smoke.
8) No outdoor shoes on the stairs or any upstairs bedrooms
9) Please report any problems with the house, whether they be functional or decorative to us. We really appreciate your help with this.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 38 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen