Über dieses Inserat
Feel like you have your very own loft in the heart of historic Fort Greene, one of Brooklyn's best neighborhoods. Great for singles, couples and traveling friends. This beautiful 1600 square foot loft has a unique layout with a separate bedroom providing you with privacy and loads of sun drenched space. I'm an interior designer and take great care in creating and maintaining a stylish and comfortable modern home. Your fully furnished room has everything you need for a comfortable stay. The room has queen sized bed with Seally Posturepedic mattress, a beautiful dresser and an extra large closet just outside the room for all your belongings. Also; WI-FI, fresh linens and towels, weekly Time Out and New Yorker magazines, subway maps and other helpful guides. There are two very substantial folding beds (i.e. real twin mattresses) which may be used for additional guests in specific cases.
Other great amenities; coin laundry in the building, amazing huge shared roof deck with incredible views of the city and the neighborhood.
The loft is located in the heart of Fort Greene, one block from Fort Greene Park, loads of great shops and restaurants and a short walk to several trains.
1. Housekeeping: There is mandatory weekly house keeping service included in the rate.
2. For guests staying more than a week our cleaning crew will be supplied weekly included in your pricing package.
3. There is there is plenty of street parking for any visitors, but please be aware of alternate side parking signs to avoid unwanted parking tickets.
4. Please keep the apartment and all furnishings and belongings in good order.
5. People other than those in the Guest party are NOT ALLOWED in the loft unless something has been worked out beforehand with owner. If the guests have been given permission to have other people in the loft, they are the sole responsibility of Guest.
6. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
7. Smoking is allowed outside only.
I'm a "Canadian-New Yorker-Brooklynite" who's been in New York for many years. I have my own interior design practice in Manhattan.
I believe the home can be one's retreat and sanctuary and enjoy putting a lot of care into creating this for myself and others. If you're a globe trotting professional, my loft may be the perfect fit for you!
I love to travel... I get inspired by creative thinkers... enjoy playing hostess (tho I'm hardly ever home) and make a mean cappuccino!