Our house is close to art and culture, restaurants and dining, the beach, great views, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love both our house because of the views, the location, the cosiness, the people, and the high ceilings and the town which is famous for all its artistic connections. Our house is good for couples and families (with kids).
A large open plan house, arranged over three floors. Large bedrooms, all ensuite.
Tv den room upstairs.
Access to surrounding garden.
small swimming pool (summer months)
Large terrace with table, chairs and panoramic view.
Zugang für Gäste
Easy steps down to the house.
Space for one car at front.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We have an English-speaking property manager to meet and greet guest and to hold and return cash deposit.
- No bbq on the wooden terrace and acknowledge this is a high profile house in a local neighbourhood
- not suitable for those with difficulties on steps
- we have an English man in Collioure who will arrange to meet and greet guests and check guests out
- There is a SUPER STRICT CANCELLATION POLICY
- WE ALWAYS ADVISE TRAVEL INSURANCE
I am a great traveller. I live between London and the south coast and have had careers in television, hotels and health service.
I enjoy walks in the English country and beside the sea; I like painting and drawing and I am often at exhibitions and galleries in London and have a variety of friends around the world.