Guest house is completely private & next to pool, patio, & yard. Nice decor. Has large bathroom with shower, coffee maker, fridge, sitting area, fold out couch/futon, & cot. Minutes from Perdido Key beach (about 12 min.) & Pensacola beaches (about 20 min. depending on traffic) and military base. Close proximity to pool requires strict diligence by parents if children are present. Come, have fun, & enjoy Pensacola & our beaches!
We put a lot of love and care into our guest cottage which should make you feel like you have your own private hotel room with a pool. The space is really perfect for two people but can accommodate one extra with the use of the cot (just expect a tight fit while the cot is up).
Zugang für Gäste
Private entrance. When you arrive, you may pull into driveway and park completely to the left of the driveway (off the concrete is fine). Entrance to back will be directly in front of parking. Go through two wood gates, then walk to mesh fence gate on right, pull up knob on top and open gate, then walk to door of pool house.
1. Children must be supervised at all times. Guests may swim at their own risk in the shared pool, however, an adult must always be present to ensure the safety of any children. (Shared only means pool may be used when guest is not using it normally).
2. Guests are not allowed to hang anything from the mesh fence (for example towels or bathing suits).
3. Guests must always close and latch the gate to the mesh fence and all wooden fence gates they open.
4. Again, all children must be supervised at all times.
5. Guests must follow pool rules listed in pool house at all times.