Perfectly placed and a great base from which to explore, you will be only a short drive from some of the West Country’s best sandy beaches, wild moors, medieval market towns and more. With its sumptuous bed and glorious surroundings, our garden bedroom offers guests a calming space to rest your head at the end of your days adventure.
Overlooking a small lawned area with views across the fields to Launceston, our garden bedroom has a sumptuous king size with inviting French bed linen and adjacent shower/wet room.
Adjoining the bedroom is our wonderfully bright and welcoming garden room with leather sofa, heated stone floor, exposed beams and vintage French doors, where guests are welcome to relax of an evening.
Both rooms lead out into the courtyard where our farm cats like to hang out and play. Beyond the courtyard and main gate, there is an ample gravel parking area for your car, alongside our chicken house with free range hens and paddock with sheep (and lambs) grazing.
Zugang für Gäste
The room is accessible via French doors that lead onto a patio and small lawn area, where you are welcome to sit of an evening.
Each morning we serve a healthy continental breakfast of homemade bread, jams and preserves, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and fruit juice.
Towels, bed linen, hair dryer, tea/coffee and biscuits provided.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Guests are welcomed to our home upon arrival and given a brief tour of the bedroom and facilities. We then encourage you to relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Should you need anything during your stay, we will likely to be around and can offer advice on the local eateries, beaches, towns and many attractions.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Devon (and Cornwall) features beautiful coastlines, a number of National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, as well as many notable and historic buildings, award-winning places to eat, thrilling outdoor activities and exciting events. There's something for everyone all year round!
Here's just a few things going on:
- Tavistock Farmers' Market, Every 2nd and 4th Saturday
- 'Journey into Space' at The Eden Project, 27 July to 3 September
- Holsworthy and Stratton Agricultural Show, 24 August
- Stand Up in the Wyldes, 25 to 27 August
- Darthmouth Food Festival, 20 to 22 October
- Flaming Tar Barrels, 5 November
- We welcome our guests, so it's always best to advise of your arrival.
- We provide a comfy bed for a night, or few and breakfast in the morning.
- Smoking isn't our thing, but if you must please take it outside.
- The loo is for your 'you know what' and toilet paper only.
- Relax, unwind and take the time to admire our beautiful surroundings.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 23 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm a townie born and raised, now living a simple life in the country. I work in marketing and dabble in DIY, chicken rearing, sheep shearing and anything that's creative and practical. I love to be outdoors, or learning new things, and meeting new and interesting people - along my travels and yours.