Welcome to "The Zen Apartment Building"; a modern architectural design, executed to perfection by a number of professional & talented teams. Situated in Lifecamp, a leafy, accessible, & upmarket Abuja suburb, this offering has been laid out with the discerning traveler (You!) in mind. As of February 2018, the Penthouse will become permanent host to “The Moeshen Art Gallery for Contemporary African Art”; importantly, a good portion of the proceeds derived from the sales supports local charities.
Dear Traveler, welcome to the Zen Apartment Building. The structure boasts a modern architectural design that has been executed to perfection by talented teams from various professional fields. Situated in Lifecamp, one of Abuja’s leafiest, most accessible, and most upmarket suburbs; this offering has been laid out with none else than the discerning traveler in mind. Each of the 9 units that make up this block of flats has been designed to offer a unique take on the art of accommodation, and each of the units belongs to one or the other of the 3 different categories catering to a specific market segment running the gamut from the tourist (Studio), to the business traveler (1 Bedroom), and last but not least the families or groups of visitors (2 Bedroom). Every apartment has its own Unique Selling Points that will be enunciated right below this paragraph section. Nevertheless, the unifying theme is our unique guarantees covering Connectivity (Free WiFi), Constant Power Supply (Grid and Dedicated Generator), Clean and Safe Environment (24 Hr manned Security, Electrical Fences, On-Site & On-Call Cleaners, etc..) and dedicated Customer Service Team (the friendly and helpful Charles and Onyeka). As of February 2018, the Penthouse will become permanent host to the world renowned “Moeshen Art Gallery for Contemporary African Art” which promotes the works of young, upcoming as well as established Nigerian and African artists; a good portion of the proceeds from the sales of these works of art supports local charities. Without further ado, pack your bags, get on that plane, ride that taxi (or Uber) and leave the rest to us.
Accessible Open Space: 38 Sqm (400 SqFt)
Natural Light Orientation: Southern
Floor Level: 1st
Unique Selling Point (s): Kitchen/En-suite/Dining Section/Huge Private Terrace/Trendiness/Brightness/Cosiness
Zugang für Gäste
All that is inside the apartment and the private patio.
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be on your own, complete privacy. Charles and Onyeka are available on demand.
Weitere wichtige Infos
24Hr generator, with Abuja's inconsistent power supply, this is a must.
A trustworthy driver (Isaac) will be recommended for airport transfer, and his contacts will be provided on demand.
Location Update: I have attached a screen-shot detailing the time it takes to get from the building to the most central location in Abuja, and it is well within the 15 minutes range. First time visitors to Abuja should keep in mind that this city was not designed with pedestrians in mind! Thus, you need to make plans for having a car at your disposal and/or budget for taxis or Ubers. Public transport in Nigeria is Unreliable.
I usually don't like imposing too many rules, but the following should be strictly observed:
1. No parties or loud gatherings as this runs counter to the rules of the building.
2. No smoking and most importantly NO DRUGS.
3. You are welcome to use the couch for sleeping, but please cover it with one of the many bed sheets in the closet.
4. No pets of any kind allowed.
5. No tampering with the firefighting equipment.
6. Guests that “Overstay” their clearly stipulated check-out times without prior arrangements will pay 50% of the rated Nightly price until 5:00 PM and 100% thereafter and this will be resolved through Airbnb’s resolution center.
7. Access to any other parts/sections/flats/offices of the building apart from the common areas (i.e. Stairs, Passageways and Elevator when installed) is by invitation only by either other tenants and/or by the building administrator after permission from management. In the event of this occurrence, trespassers will be liable for litigation.