Hi, I'm Angie. I have a lovely spare double room, I can offer B&B and a clean homely space to relax after a day out exploring. My place is close to Zip World 2 miles, Snowdonia national park 2 miles, Snowdon 15 miles, Penrhyn castle 5 miles. Beaches on Anglesey and Llyn peninsula are only a short drive away. Off the road parking and safe bike storage. Help yourself to breakfast, teas & coffees. Well behaved dogs welcome.
Parking, mountain views,
Zugang für Gäste
Garden, kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room, fridge
- Breakfast is self service. Please let me know any special requirements in advance, also let me know if you would like bacon. I don't normally buy this because I'm a veggie & if guests don't use it would be wasted.
- Help yourself to teas & coffees (& biscuits) any time.
- Please don't watch iPlayer as we have no TV and therefore no license.
- Feel free to sit out in the garden.
- No smoking in the house, smokers are welcome to smoke in the porch.
- Please take care not to flush anything down the loo except toilet paper and the obvious things, as we have a macerator.
Thanks for respecting house rules :-)
Usually I'm around, I try to be there to greet guests but if it's not possibly, I'll leave a key. I work locally, often long hours so I'm happy for guests to make themselves at home while I'm out. I'm almost always around in the morning until around 8.30 to 9 am, later at weekends.
Hi, I'm Angie, I've lived in beautiful North Wales for 16 years. I love sea rowing, walking and being outdoors, vegetarian food, making soap and all things beautiful. I work in the accounts office of a yoga centre with really flexible hours and also do some cleaning for private clients. I'm married to Mike who is a mountaineer and climbing instructor, working locally and overseas. I'm a practical, down to earth, fun loving type, getting quite homely in my middle age. We've stayed as Airbnb guests on our travels and hosting is a great way to meet people from the UK all over the world, as well as making Snowdonia more accessible to budget travellers.