Revel in the old world charms of this Brooklyn brownstone apartment which has been deftly combined with modern design. Relax in the verdant garden after a day in the city. Soak up the up-and-coming neighborhood's historic and artistic atmosphere.
This is a very spacious, open-plan and private ground floor apartment in an 1890 brownstone, located in historic Stuyvesant Heights, 20 minutes from Manhattan on the A-line subway. The thoughtfully laid out apartment consists of a queen-sized bed, professional chef's kitchen, large dining table, bathroom with shower and soaking bathtub. Modern amenities meet historic charm.
The house features original, well-preserved architectural details including decorative fireplaces, parquet floors, original plasterwork, painted exposed brick and tin ceiling. It is tastefully and comfortably decorated while blending old and new.
There is a garden off the kitchen, available for guests, as well as a small front green space. We share the garden in the back.
Stuyvesant Heights is accessible via subway from the JFK airport, and is a 20 minute drive by taxi (35 min from La Guardia airport).
This historic neighborhood features an authenticity like no other part of New York City (local businesses, restored brownstones, and no high-rises), yet includes the necessary amenities such as laundry mats, organic grocery stores, wine shops, galleries, schools, cafes, bars, and critically acclaimed restaurants.
Bed-Stuy has been recognized as one of the best emerging neighborhoods in New York City by TimeOut New York ((website hidden) "A day in Bedford-Stuyvesant" by Linnea Covington).
Weitere wichtige Infos
This is a strictly non-smoking property including front and back gardens.
Please no parties, events or business activities permitted.
Please no visitors permitted when you are not there to accompany them.
Thank you and enjoy!
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the property.
2. Guest(s) is an adult (over 18 years old) and will be the sole occupant(s) of the rental space. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the reservation may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. No parties, events or business activities permitted.
5. No firearms allowed in the rental space and premise.
6. The Owner prohibits possession, use, or distribution of unlawful drugs.
7. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
8. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
9. Only use appliances for their intended uses
10. Pets are NOT allowed.
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the kitchen and at the front of the house.
13. Fireplace: The fireplace is non-operable and decorative only.
14. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. [If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $300.00.]
Dieser Gastgeber hat 3 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We are three professionals living/working in Brooklyn and Manhattan. Edwin is a yoga instructor / landscape designer, Noah is a 1st grade teacher at an independent school and Peter is an interior designer and renovation specialist. Together, the three of us take care of our beautiful brownstone in Brooklyn and are happy to be your hosts!