My place is close to 5 min walk to Thong Nhat park and Hale lake, 1 min walk to Vincom twin tower, 1.5 km to Hoan Kiem lake, 2 km to Hanoi train station or Airport bus station. You’ll love my place because of comfy bed, happy scent, and a very quiet personal coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers.
Renovated from an old 3-story house of us, the space has some special traits. Please read the space description carefully before booking. Thank you!
- Our place is a 3-story house in a narrow alley in Hanoi.
- We got one medium (~ 16m2) living room with comfy bed on the first floor.
- On second floor there are kitchen and bathroom. Be noted that you'll need to use a stair (half indoor half outdoor) to get upstair. The door in the middle of the stair is quite small so if you're tall, please be careful with your head! Some of our guests find it cool, but some other find a bit inconvenient. Therefore, please consider before booking!
- On second floor there is a sofa bed with a fridge.
- The bathroom is quite decent.
- There is not much light in both rooms on the first and second floor as we got no window (yes a sacrifice for the space!). So if you go out much, that's no problem. However, if you stay at home, you can open the door for more light!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'd love to hear your stories and experiences. We'll be available when needed during weekdays, and if possible we'll hangout with you in weekends for wandering around Hanoi ancient streets :)
We got 2 motorbikes for rent so don't hesitate to contact us!!
Weitere wichtige Infos
In our neighborhood, there are mostly elderly people whose English is very limited. Don't worry so much if you cannot communicate with them, please reach to us (Kate or Sven) for further support.
- Use of Illegal Drug is not allowed inside the house under any circumstances.
- Please lower your sounds after 10 PM
- Please be gentle with decorative and furniture items in the house.
We love travelling so much. We love wandering around hilly alley or along the shore, on a local bike or motorbike or e-bike, whatever can help us breath fresh air, blending into local people, observe and see how things are going on. We're learning and "training" ourselves gradually about getting fit and eating clean. It's hard for sure, but a fun and worthy journey.
We used to host CS when we were still living in Batrieu Street - downtown area you know. When moving far from city center, we hardly can continue this habit. Airbnb is another chance for us to stay in touch with travelers from all over the world :D