Our place is close to the city center with great views, dining options, arts and access to hospitals and several private and public universities (UW-Tacoma, University of Puget Sound, Pacific Lutheran U.). Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families.
Access to downtown museums, restaurants and UW-Tacoma is an easy 15-minute walk. St. Joseph's Hospital is 2 blocks away and Tacoma General/Mary Bridge Children's is under a mile. Allenmore Hospital is a 5-minute drive and JBLM is about a 20-minute drive south on I-5.
Zugang für Gäste
2 bedrooms with a bonus nook, 2.5 baths, tandem 2-car garage with stocked kitchen. Wifi access on all three levels. Washer/dryer available.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We own a condo across the street so we are near if needed or a short phone call/text away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Stocked kitchen, king bed, room to spread out - it is so much better than staying in a hotel! Stay with us for the week or a month and explore the area - hike, bike and enjoy the waterfront! For breakfast, we provided teas and local coffee, local eggs, juice, bread/bagels.
* Quiet time between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m.
* Parking in garage/on street. No parking in alleyway between units.
* No parties.
* No smoking of any kind (vape, cigarette or marijuana).
* Balcony use permitted - please do not use to shake out rugs/dust mops.
* Mailbox access is not available (please arrange for a local PO Box or Amazon Locker delivery).
* Recycling bins are provided. Please make sure all items are rinsed out/no food debris.
* There is no a/c. We do provide multiple fans and we get a great cross-breeze coming down the hilltop.
We are a couple who live and work in Tacoma (one of us for a local media company, the other for a regional IT business.) As transplants to the south Puget Sound (9 years for Liz and 19 years for Mike), we have embraced all the area has to offer after hours - either with a run or on a bike, checking out the local food venues or sampling craft brews and getting out onto the water and in the skies from the Tacoma Narrows airport (a small, regional airport). Travel outside the area is also a large priority and we have set foot on five of seven continents with the other two planned for future trips. We love the urban setting downtown has to offer and also live in a condo across the street from this Airbnb opportunity.