Modern room in a calm neighborhood. Close to Amsterdam Central station, center, tourist attractions (total 30 - 37 mins) and Zaandam (total 5 - 21 mins) with public transport. Washer + dryer available. A bath is present. Parking possible. Pets allowed and dog walk at the end of the street. Bike for free if available (for a deposit). A temporarily home sweet home for freelancers, expats, students, world-travelers. Possible to stay 5 days until 6 months. Please ask for availability.
The room is officially a 1 persons private room. It has a single bed and has an option to transform to a double bed/2x single beds. This room can be booked by 2 people for a few nights and it will be 'oke', but wouldn't advise for longer. It's up to you. It's small for 2 persons, but if you don't mind this could be fine just for a few nights.
Next to the bed you will have your own wardrobe, desk and an office chair. Wi-Fi is available. The room is available for short and long term.
Zugang für Gäste
You may use the kitchen, livingroom, the toilets, the garden and off course the bathroom. I prefer you use the toilet downstairs primarily to keep the bathroom free all the time (also at night).
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will be sharing the house with me (Wesley), the owner of the house. I’m happy to answer questions if you have any and I’m open for suggestions and feedback. You can always contact me online in advance and during your stay. Good tips for visiting Amsterdam and Zaandam.
Weitere wichtige Infos
I would like to mention that my home is my home and not a hostel or a hotel. It’s highly appreciated when you help to keep the house clean when you have used the shower, kitchen or toilet. In this way I can keep the price per night low as possible.
I prefer that the check-in is after 17:00 during the week (Monday – Friday), because of my fulltime job. During the weekend, Saturday – Sundays, it’s possible for other check-in times.
Any other time is possible and discussable. Let me know your time of arrival (airport or trainstation) and I will check what the possibilities are.
- Let me know in advance at what time you might arrive. I will make sure to be there to welcome you.
- When you arrive I will give a tour in the house to share the tips and trics to make your stay as pleasant as possible!
- In the room you will find a binder with all kind of info about the area, the house, public transport, so please read it. Feel free to ask any questions.
- No shoes inside. Please take your shoes off at the entrance all the time.
- No smoking inside (outside in the garden is possible)
- No drugs in or near the house
- Do not bring people over without permission
- Lock the main entrance when you leave the house (and check if you closed the door properly when you got in)
- Keep the kitchen, dining table, toilet and bathroom clean when you have used it.
- Use the toilet downstairs mainly and also at night. Don't occupy the toilet upstairs in case someone needs the bathroom. The flushing will keep us awake at night.
- It's oke to bring drinks to your room but eat your food during breakfast, lunch and dinner at the dining table all the time.
- When you have calls or online chat always use headphones. Please, don't use your speaker. Also for listening music and watching videos or films.
- Be quiet (or less loud) after 23:00.
- It's allowed to cook in the kitchen but be ready, also with cleaning up, around 22:00
- Be ready with washing your laundry at 22:00. Don't start the washing machine after 21:00.
- Be happy and share your happiness :)
Dieser Gastgeber hat 25 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hello there! I'm Wesley. I live in a city (really!) close to Amsterdam, called Zaandam. Compared to London it's still in the center. Zaandam is known as the first industrial area in the world with the lovely wooden windmills with it's typical green paint at 'the Zaanse Schans' for example. The Zaanse Schans is world famous and known as the 3rd popular tourist attraction in the Netherlands.
In daily life I work as an online marketeer for the non-profit environmental organisation Greenpeace. As a kid I got inspired by the song 'man in the mirror' by Michael Jackson. So I try to make a small change everyday.
Due to circumstances I wasn't able to travel for about 7 years. Recently I decided to welcome people from abroad to my home sweet home. Thank you to all the people who stayed until now and thank you in advance for the people who will. Thanks to you I get inspired each day and it also helps me to discover the world again. Everyone is welcome at my place. From 5 days until 6 months. Feel free to ask me about the availability or the possibilities for the check-in.
Everyone is welcome!
Birth place: earth.