Stay 6 Nights and the 7th night is free! (year-end holidays excluded)
Whether you are one or three families, everyone will love staying at Quandary Peak Lodge! This beautiful home sleeps up to 12 (max 10 adults) and offers some of the best views in Summit County. This property offers a relaxing mountain setting with hiking out your back door and world-class skiing only 6 miles away in Breckenridge. A free shuttle service (1/2 mile away) runs to/from the gondola base on mornings and afternoons.
This 4+ BR/4.5 Bath home has been designer decorated with all new furnishings and linens in a European Chalet style. All the finishes are of the highest quality. Enjoy views of Quandary Peak and Tenmile Range from the 7-person hot tub, relaxing in front of the fireplace or sipping coffee on the front deck.
On the main level is a fully equipped, oversized gourmet kitchen (granite and stainless steel) that opens to a large dining room. A deck off the kitchen offers a stainless steel grill and outdoor eating area. The expansive great room has a fireplace, entertainment center, wet bar, wine cellar and three conversation areas to accommodate larger groups. This room opens to two decks featuring magnificent views and a hot tub.
The first master bedroom is Tuscan style with private access to the hot tub and gorgeous views of Quandary and the Tenmile Range. It is a massive suite with a king-size bed, entertainment center, work desk and queen sleeper sofa. A magnificent spa-like bathroom features a two-person Jacuzzi jetted tub with forest views, as well as an oversized steam shower.
A second master bedroom decorated in an Austrian Alpine style has beautiful wooded views, a king bed and a private bath with a jetted Jacuzzi tub. This room also has a work desk and can serve as excellent office space. The third master bedroom on this floor features a beautiful queen hickory bed with canopy and a private bathroom with large shower.
Families with children or larger groups will appreciate the two gracious living areas. The lower level offers the Black Bear Bunk Room which sleeps four on two double bunk beds. Up a short flight of stairs is a kids' play area or second family room stocked with games and an entertainment center as well as a full bathroom. This family room can also sleep two people on a queen sleeper.
A huge two-car garage provides plenty of room for loading and unloading vehicles with direct access to a mudroom and the house. We recommend a four-wheel or front-wheel drive in the winter as the Breckenridge area experiences heavy snowfall.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Cleaning fees are included for stays of four nights or longer. For three night stays, a cleaning fee of $220 is added.
1. Our property will accommodate a maximum of 10 adults, or 14 people total including kids. When you book with us, you warrant that your party will not exceed these limits. Violations of this rule will subject your reservation to cancellation and forfeiture of any payments made.
2. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
3. Strictly no smoking inside the property and no pets allowed. By booking with us, you understand that your security deposit will be charged a minimum of $250 plus any cleaning/damage costs for violating this policy.
4. If actual cleaning costs exceed the cleaning fee paid at booking, you will be assessed for the difference in costs. In addition, should the hot tub need to be emptied and refilled and extra charge will be incurred.
5. Hot Tub - When using the hot tub, there is a certain health and safety risk. Use at your own risk. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. Do not stand on the hot tub covers; they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Do not sit on the sides of the deck or hot tub. Please keep doors to the deck bolted if you have young children. Remember, when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm. Due to high alpine conditions use extreme caution. Guests are responsible for clearing snow and ice from the deck and hot tub cover.