Our place is near great shopping in Fashion and mission Valley 5 mins away, 10 mins to Downtown, 5 miles from San Diego's finest beaches, and also close to the Zoo! It is very central to all of San Diego's most popular attractions. You’ll love my place because of the location and the outdoor space including pool hot tub and covered Patio BBQ area! My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with children), and large groups.
**Please inquire first rather than using instant book to make sure this property is the best fit for your group.
Please also see detailed house rules below the pool waiver:
Pool Rules: ALL GUESTS MUST READ AND AGREE TO POOL WAIVER, BELOW:
PLEASE READ AND AGREE TO ALL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION BEFORE BOOKING, TO INCLUDE THE SWIMMING POOL LIABILITY WAIVER.
Pool Rules: ALL GUESTS MUST READ AND AGREE TO POOL WAIVER, BELOW. Additional basic rules follow:
PLEASE READ ALL ITEMS IN THIS SECTION BEFORE BOOKING, TO INCLUDE THE SWIMMING POOL LIABILITY WAIVER.
By reserving our property you agree all terms outlined in the liability waiver and it is important you read the waiver in its entirety before booking our home.
USE OF SWIMMING POOL WAIVER OF LIABILITY
This Agreement waives any and all liability of R&R Vacation Rentals HEREINAFTER “The Managers” and Pamela Larson "Owner" for any use of the swimming pool and jacuzzi at the house located at 2008 Goshawk St. San Diego, CA 92123. (The Property).
A non-parent cannot legally sign this waiver for other peopleʼs children. It must be signed by a parent/legal guardian of children under 18 years old .
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. I, the tenant reserving this property wish for myself, my guests and my child(ren) (if applicable) to utilize the swimming pool offered at the house located at 2008 Goshawk St. San Diego, CA 92123. (The Property).
2. I hereby agree that the use of the swimming pool is voluntary and at my own risk.
3. As a condition of my/our use of such swimming pool/spa, I on behalf of myself, our heirs and assigns and my child(ren) (if applicable) expressly agree to forever discharge, waive and release The Owners, from any and all claims, demands, injuries, damages, actions, or courses of action, for all acts of active or passive negligence on the part of The Owners on account of bodily injury, mental injury, death and/or property damage from, any mishap, accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by my child(ren), or myself or others resulting from, connected with or caused by the use of The Property, swimming pool including, but not limited to any injury resulting from mechanical defects or failure of any equipment or devices used in such services, swimming pool or facilities.
4. I declare and affirm that I, my child(ren) or other guests I invite to the property (if applicable) am in good medical and physical condition and that the use of The Property services, swimming pool not pose any danger to me, my guests or my child(ren)ʼs (if applicable) health.
6. Pool Rules:
1. All users must shower before entering the pool.
2. Guests under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
3. Guests under the age of 18 must have this liability waiver completed by their parent.
4. Participation is at your own risk.
5. No alcohol is allowed in the pool or on the pool deck.
6. No glass or metal containers are allowed in the pool, spa or the surrounding areas consisting of the
concrete deck and planter area. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed.
7. All accidents must be immediately reported to the Property Manager.
8. Participants are encouraged to report any maintenance/repair needs to the Property Manager.
9. Diving is not permitted, as serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur.
10. People with open wounds or infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool or spa.
11. No running, pushing and horseplay on wet deck areas.
12. Please no food or drinks in the pool or Hot Tub.
13. Always keep pool gate closed and back garage door closed and locked for pool safety.
14. No lifeguard on duty.
15. Guests are responsible for always supervising all members of their group, especially children, at all times.
I understand and agree that my use of The Property swimming pool may be immediately terminated if my and/or my child(ren)ʼs behavior is not in accordance with the above.
All guests are responsible for items which break or are damaged during their stay. Please notify the property manager of any and all items which may have been damaged during your stay. For safety reasons for current and future guests we ask that you do not attempt to fix any items which may become damaged during your stay as this could result in extra costs which may be passed on to the guests. This does not include resetting circuit breakers.
I have read and understand the foregoing, by reserving this property I acknowledge my consent to the terms of this Waiver and Release for myself, my guests and my children (if applicable) by reserving this property.
This Liability waiver will be made available to you for even after you reserve our property as part of the HOUSE MANUAL.
Additional House Rules:
**Please inquire first rather than using instant book to make sure this property is the best fit for your group. We respond to most inquiries within minutes!
While our #1 priority is insuring that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us, we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them prior to confirming your reservation. If you are not comfortable with these rules, we encourage you to please make alternate accommodations:
• Guests must be 25 years of age or older or accompanied by their parents/ guardians to use instant book. If you are younger than 25, please inquire first.
• No smoking is allowed at any of our properties
• Overnight occupancy (including children and infants) is not to exceed the posted maximum occupancy. Occupancy is defined by the total number of people at the property at any time.
NO PARTIES AT ANY TIME – a party is defined as any combination of the following; ANY loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by R&R Vacation Rentals in writing prior to the arrival date.
• Check-in is at or after 4PM | Check out is at 11am
*** ALL Pets must be pre-screened for size and breed and approved of in writing through airbnb messaging before Booking, please do not use instant book if bringing a pet! $195 non refundable pet fee per pet. Because of the cats that live on this property, only cat-friendly dogs are allowed, who are well trained, quiet (Not Barkers) and housebroken.
No one under 18 allowed in Jacuzzi.
Please book for the total guests you will bring, including infants and children. Please do not bring additional unpaid guests on property without prior written permission.
Vacation Rental Agreement must be signed and emailed back to us before your trip or signed in person before receiving access code at check in. If you are not going to arrive on time to check in, you must email the signed VRA forms ahead of time.
Your host reserves the Right to verify each guests ID at the time of Check in. Must be able to verify the ID Matches the Primary guest who has scheduled and paid for the reservation.
The Cleaning fee is charged to help cover the cost and time of Laundering bedding and towels which are provided clean for each guest. Professional cleaning of 8 man hours is also provided in this fee. Excessive dirtiness may require more than 8 man hours to bring the house back to the level of cleanliness it was provided for guests' arrival, this will be charged to the guest out of the deposit if more than 8 man hours of cleaning is necessary to return it to the level of cleanliness it was in for guests' arrival. Please empty your bagged trash into the outside black and blue (for recycling) cans. Only dispose of bagged trash in cans, and wash and put away dishes before checkout.
Check in 4:00 pm
Check out 11:00 am
Other things to note:
Pool heating is available at $25/day to cover the cost, please request pool heating and number of days so we can ad the charges accordingly.
Pool cleaners come every Thursday morning early. Guests do not need to be home, the technician will come in through the side gate.
Trash day is Wednesday but guests are encouraged to take trash cans to the street on Tuesday afternoon to be ready for early Wednesday morning pickup. If you require assistance, please ask for us to come do the trash on Tuesdays by sending us a text. Recycle (Blue can) is every other week.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 170 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I'm Rachel, I love the beach and playing sports. I'm a great cook, love to read and watch movies. I'm easy going, relaxed and friendly and I'm looking forward to having you stay here in one of our beautiful homes in America's Finest City! We enjoy hosting long term and short term stays and have several different size homes located throughout the county. We are sure to have something available that suits your needs. We are glad to have you stay and do our best to make you comfortable, and are on call for anything you need during your trip!
My husband says I should open a restaurant to showcase all of his favorites of my cooking. If you stay in our home You may get a chance to sample something while you're here from his list of favorites like Vietnamese Pho Noodle Soup, our Real Italian family recipe Lasanha (Brazilian Portuguese spelling! This Italian Family recipe was passed onto our Brazilian grandmother by her Italian Mother-In-Law) or my own Passionfruit Mousse or Creme Brûlée recipe! All home made from scratch :)
Favorite travel destination: Fernando de Noronha, Brasil