New building & apartment located in Mexico City's downtown. Is located in a centric area with all types of transportations nearby.
The apartment is totally equiped and furnished to make you feel like home, it is a great place for couples, friends, solo adventurers and business travelers.
It has all basic kitchen supplies, such as toaster, blender, microwave, etc.
It also has some essentials such as towels, shampoo, hair dryer.
24 hour surveillance with a door man.
Has an elevator.
- Locked bethroom with a king size bed, with a closet, a safe, a bathroom.
- Dining room
- Living room (with a sofa cama)
- Full bathroom
In case you need bring a car and looking for a place to park, check out the public parking accross the street from the building.
Zugang für Gäste
Will be able to access the whole apartment, and have 24 hours security.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'll be available if needed.
BUCARELI 136: BUILDING AND RESIDENT RULES
ANY FAILURE TO THESE RULES MENTIONED BELOW WOULD CAUSE A FINE FOR $1,600.00, WHICH SHOULD BE DEPOSITED TO THE GENERAL BUILDING’S ACCOUNT DURING THE CURRENT MONTH. THE AIRBNB GUEST WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY THIS FEE IN CASE ANY OF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN DURING THEIR STAY.
1. All residents have the obligation of taking care of and maintaining the common areas clean and use of them properly.
2. All residents should keep the hallway (outside the apartment) free of any objects.
3. It’s strictly forbidden to place in the hallway things as: plants, trash, ornaments, etc….
4. The bicycles in the hallways are allowed temporarily until the designated area for these is built (these are only allowed to be kept in the hallway corresponding to the apartment).
5. In order to keep the appearance of the colour of the curtains, these should be white tones.
6. The resident or owner is responsible of any damage that the pet might do to the people or the areas, as well as any situations that might affect the peacefulness, health and security of the residents.
7. It is not allowed to walk the pets by the common areas, unless it is for local transit, which should be done with the pet’s collar. The common areas are strictly forbidden to be used for the pet to go to the bathroom. In the case an accident of this type occurs, the cleaning of this should be taken care of immediately.
8. With the above mentioned, it is forbidden that the pets walk around freely/unsupervised and without a leash around the building and common areas.
9. The resident should guarantee the peacefulness and cleanliness of their next door neighbours.
10. In the case that one of these rules is violated, the administrator with the approval of the committee could request to the correspondent authorities that the pet should be removed permanently from the building.
11. The disposal of the pet’s waste should be done inside the organic container and within a plastic bag correctly closed.
MOVING OF FURNITURE
12. With the ends of keeping it safe in coming in and coming out of the move, a notification to the administration should be sent with the proper anticipation and should be schedule during labour hours.
13. The elevator cannot be used to bring the furniture or objects up to the apartment, in the case the elevator is used for this, the doorman could turn off the elevator.
14. In the case that damages are incurred in the stairs or hallway, the resident should cover the damages for repairs.
15. No resident should occupy any other space that has not been assigned to them.
16. It is strictly prohibited to introduce a major number of vehicles, that what was assigned.
17. In the case that an agreement is done with another resident for the use of the parking space, it should count with the written approval and send a copy to the administration.
18. Each resident is responsible for the use of the vehicle’s card, in the case it is stole or lost, a notification should be sent to the administration.
19. The access to this parking space should only be with the vehicle’s card and this should be placed so it can be seen.
20. The parking space should be without any object and should not be used as a warehouse.
21. There is no visitor’s parking in the building, and if visitor’s come they can find a public parking across the street in Bucareli.
WORKING/CONSTRUCTION IN THE APARTMENTS
22. The work hours for remodel or repairs will be from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 18:00 hrs. Saturdays’ 10:00 to 16:00 hrs. Sundays is strictly forbidden.
23. In the case that the repairs or works generate trash, they could not place them in the waste containers, they should be taken out of the building and properly disposed.
24. It can be scheduled with the trash recollection that a specific quantity will be taken, as long as this person removed this, and the administration should be notified.
25. By official disposal, the trash/waste should be separated at an instance between organic and inorganic. For this it will be identified that the grey container should be used for inorganic and the green container as organic. If this is not done this way, it will cause that the waste will be recollected.
26. All the trash should be deposited in perfectly confined plastic bags, which should be closed, inside the proper containers.
27. Any type of waste or material that is not domestic trash (wood, furniture, mattress, etc.) could not be left in the containers, for the removal of this, the price of disposing it there should be previously agreed, if not the resident is responsible to dispose this properly.
28. It is strictly forbidden to disturb the peace of the building and residents with loud and obnoxious noises.
29. The hours for having reunions inside the apartment are:
Friday to Saturday 9am to 1am
Sunday to Thursday 9am to 10pm
30. The residents are solely and unconditionally responsible for their guest and should look after them that in all the moments they respect the common areas, the access, elevators, etc. In case of any damages caused by them, the resident is responsible of the cost of the damage of these.
31. All visitors should be identified and registered with the doorman without exceptions. Visitors should log in their name and info.