There are several types of people in this world and some of them are apartments. Henrietta is no different, she was born when coffee was black and damper was dinner. Fortunately coffee and cuisine have come a long way and Henrietta will indulge you.
Henrietta is a beautifully clever and spacious old girl, nested in the heart of Carlton, on the northern fringe of Melbourne’s Hoddle grid. Resting on a quiet laneway nearby Argyle Square, she enjoys the mouthwatering Italian delights of Lygon Street and its entertainment artery to the city. She wanders the nearby park sipping coffee from top baristas, venturing to Nova Cinema for an art house classic or just gets lost in the Trades Hall.
She is ideal for couples with a kid or travelling dous and trios who need a central spot to spend the night. She is cosy and warm with plenty of natural light filling her up in the evening.
If you’re looking for a central location, self-contained and surrounded by good food and entertainment, Henrietta is the girl for you.
Zugang für Gäste
She has a kitchenette where you can prepare basic meals, a desk and chair for you to eat, work or play and a bathroom for well, you know. Everything in the apartment is yours to use including the cupboards!
Interaktion mit Gästen
You will have the apartment all to yourself, there will be someone there to let you in and show you around. If you've got any questions or want some more info, feel free to get in touch!
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺