With an 8-minute train ride away from Shinjuku, Koenji boasts unique cafes, great shopping, amazing restaurants and a very convenient location. The apartment itself is comfortable, clean, well-equipped and a short 10-minute walk from the station.
The high ceiling helps to give this studio apartment a more spacious feeling. And with the fold-down sofa and double futon in the loft, it can definitely stay comfortable. And at this low price, many guests have told me it's a very good deal.
A living area with...
- a fold-out couch
- a coffee table
- a place to keep your luggage out of your way
- a fridge with a freezer compartment
- a small oven, great for pizzas, fries, etc.
A kitchenette with...
- pots, pans, dishes, cups and utensils
- a gas stove
A unit bath/toilet
A loft with...
- a fan
- a light
- a small desk
- a nice double futon with sheets, a comforter and spare blankets
- a couple of pillows
Zugang für Gäste
Feel free to use the portable WiFi device that can be taken outside the house to give you Internet access wherever you go. Also, feel free to eat or use any food or seasoning you find in the apartment.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We'll check in on you once in a while to see if you need anything. We can be reached by phone or mail if any problems arise. We go abroad occasional on business, but always have a trusted associate to take care of the apartment and your needs in our stead.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Within a minute walking distance there's a convenience store, restaurants serving a wide variety of delicious, reasonably-priced food, fun bars and a really nice park.
1) No smoking please
2) No pets.
3) Please be conscientious of your neighbors with noise and loud music
4) Please follow the trash sorting and disposal schedule posted in the House Manual and on the apartment building itself
5) Do your best to leave the apartment in nearly as good condition as you found it.
6) No drug use (drinking's fine of course!), please. This can get me in trouble with the law and immigration, too.
7) Please keep the windows closed.
8) Please turn off all the lights and AC when you leave the apartment.
9) Please do not invite visitors to the apartment.
We're Yachin and Turbo, Yuka friends.
One of their objective on Airbnb was to get 140 reviews and they achieved it. Thank you for all who chose them. Now they decided to pass the baton to us, also they will continue to help us.
I’m Yachin, an active man with passion for travel, fashion.
Born and raised in Tokyo downtown,
Japan and now I work for freelancer in Tokyo.
Love to travel and meet new people around the world.
I'm Turbo, a constant seeker of new cultures.
I’ve been to 8 countries and Italy was the most memorable as foods,cultures,historical buildings or ruins.
I love to see old and historical architecture like castles, temples and shrines.
I want people who travel Japan to visit the country side of Japan.
Since I was born and raised in Miyazaki, located in Kyushu, my favorite destination is Kumamoto(also in Kyushu).
It has magnificent nature like Mt.Aso, amazing Kurokawa Onsen, giant and well fortified Kumamoto Castle,tasty Basashi or horse meat sashimi, and Tonkotsu Ramen with burnt garlic.
Also I love to walk around Tokyo with my Nikon camera.
Besides travel, I’m into bouldering lately.
We’re happy to host travelers from all over the world!