A posh stay with well appointed furnishings, linens, finishes. Chef's Kitchen
Bottle of wine, fresh fruit and water upon arrival.
My place is close to the 24th Street Corridor in Noe Valley, Firefly Restaurant, Papalote Mexican Grill,La Ciccia. Walk to Castro, Mission.
You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the location, the modern amenities, the people, the ambiance, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
Nestled on a tree lined street in the Heart of Noe Valley you will find this modern, urban oasis that is fully furnished, includes all utilities and twice monthly housekeeping.
The home features:
- High ceilings, wide plank Oak floors,newly painted, light and bright throughout
- Remodeled Chef's kitchen features Caesarstone counters, marble backsplash, Fisher Paykel appliances (refridgerator, range, range hood and double dishwasher drawers) and is well stocked with Circulon Pots and Pans and Professional Bakeware.
- Bedroom features lush foam pillow top Queen Size Bed, 800 Thread Count Hotel Sheets and two large closets and built-ins.
- Beautifully appointmed, designer living room is a great place to relax after a long day or plenty of room to entertain. Second couch is a fold down for the occassional guest and their is a generous closet, Cable TV, Netflix, books and games.
- Newly remodeled bath with new tile, vanity and fixtures. Bath has new subway tile, deep Duravit bath/shower combo, Hotel Collection towels and full size Washer|Dryer.
- Building recently went over a 1M overhaul and has a gorgeous, modern facade and welcoming entry.
- Location is PRIME Noe Valley. You are steps to the 24th Street Corridor; shops, cafes, Whole Foods, coffee, shopping and parks all outside your front door.
- Two blocks to the Tech Shuttles, J-Train that will take you Downtown in 10 Minutes. Easy walk to BART and a few minutes drive to the freeway ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) minutes to SFO, depending on traffic.
- All utilities included and twice monthly housekeeping.
Zugang für Gäste
This flat is private to guests and easy access is provided by keypad codes, so no keys necessary.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I'm a real estate agent in the neighborhood, so can easily recommend the best things in the hood and throughout the city. If you are on a budget or looking to shoot for the stars, I have recommendations for you!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 57 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
Hey there, I am a real estate agent in SF with a great property in the city, my partner Liz has one too! I have an awesome Maltese Besito & Diego, and a great Chorkee named Latoya.
I am an avid traveler, active socially and love great restaurants,wine and museums. Since I work in Real Estate so I am a city expert on where to go and what to see. l love to make sure people have a great trip or experience in San Francisco by having a great place to stay.
I love meeting new folks and will do whatever I can to help your stay be enjoyable! Come visit the best city in the West!