My space is close to the city center, beautiful scenery, parks, restaurants and dining, and art and culture. You will love my space because of the warmth and the neighborhood. My space is good for couples, individual adventures and business travelers.
The main museums, gardens, monuments, centers of government and business, culture and commerce of Funchal are about 1 km away:
- the Museum of Ancient Art, the Quinta das Cruzes Museum, the Museum of Natural History, the Frederico de Freitas Museum House, the Madeira Wine Museum, the João Carlos Abreu University Museum of Memories, the Açúcar, Vicentes, the Electricity Museum and the Cristiano Ronaldo Museum;
- Jardim Municipal, Jardim de Santa Catarina and Jardim de Santa Luzia;
- the Cathedral, the Church of the Jesuit College, the Convent of Santa Clara, the Palace and the Church of Saint Peter, the Fort of Pico, the Palace of Saint Lawrence, the Fort of Pontinha Island and the Institute of Madeira Wine;
- the Regional Government, the Town Hall, the Funchal Trade and Industry Association, the Madeira Congress Center and the International Business Center of Madeira;
- the Baltazar Dias Municipal Theater, the University of Madeira, the Monte Cable Car, the Marina and the Port of Funchal, the Casino, the Farmers Market, Praça do Município and Arriaga Avenue with its fairs, Flower Festival, Book Fair, Etc.).
The apartment is located in the center of the city. You can move to the same transport, public transportation, taxi, on foot.
Wenn du bis 7 Tage vor deiner Reise stornierst, erhältst du eine Rückerstattung in Höhe von 50 %. Wenn du innerhalb von 7 Tagen vor deiner Reise stornierst, ist die Buchung nicht erstattungsfähig.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 55 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I love receiving guests and people who are dear to me in my house.
When clients are on my properties, these are like family to me.
I am always present for any questions and help when they are far from their country.
I am no better or worse than none, but modesty aside, I know that i mark the difference due to the honest education I acquired from my parents.
Be welcome :)