Mountain Waters Lodge - Stunning Home - Sleeps 10
Dreams really do come true at Mountain Waters Lodge! This is a custom built home, first time on a rental program. The home was built before restrictions were implemented that now prevent from building so close to the water. Backing up to 100,000 acres of Wildlife Management, your back yard is a paradise to behold! You are steps from hiking trails (Bear Creek & Pinhoti) where hikers and bikers alike, come back time and time again because of the beauty and the abundant nature in this area.
This 4,000+ Sq.Ft. home provides the perfect retreat for families, friends and leadership groups needing to find a place that provides serenity, beauty and relaxation. The huge Great Room boasts a 17` ceiling with a masonry wood burning fireplace, ceiling to floor windows and a 55" Flat Screen TV. There is even a piano for those with the talent to play. Reclining furniture allows for a relaxing experience while watching a great movie with a big bowl of popcorn. Upstairs, you`ll find another living room with seating and a large flat screen TV, the perfect place for the kids to watch their own movies, giving the adults some space of their own. The 2 large, screened in porches overlooking the creek is a favorite place to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors, the fresh mountain air and the sounds of the rushing creek. Walk out on the huge backyard deck where you`ll find the large luxury hot tub, seating and dining area, all overlooking the creek of course! Grab the marshmallows and cross the little bridge to enjoy a campfire at the firepit. On a clear night, these sky`s often delight with some of the brightest stars to be seen.
* King Master with large private bath with walk in shower & large tub
* Queen Bedroom on the main with access to screened in porch
* Queen Bedroom on the Upper level with private sun porch and private bath with walk in shower
* Queen Bedroom on the Upper level with private bath with walk in shower
* Huge Great Room with wood burning fireplace, piano, 47" flat screen tv, wet bar & access to 2nd screened in porch
* 2nd Living area upstairs with 42" flat screen TV & (2) roll-away twin beds
* Chef`s Kitchen with exotic granite, all stainless steel appliances, mini frig, ice maker, double ovens, 5 burner gas stove, * Keurig Coffee Pot & Automatic Drip Coffee Pot
* Dining Room with gas fireplace, seating for 6 at table and breakfast bar with seating for 6
* Screened in Porch with seating and very large deck overlooking the creek off of kitchen/dining area
* Loft with library and built in bench that can serve as another sleep area for 1 small person
* Laundry room off kitchen with HE Washer & Dryer
* Pool Table & Ping Pong Table in attached garage
* Large Luxury Hot Tub
* Fire Pit
Zugang für Gäste
Entire cabin with exception of any locked closets or owner storage areas.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We email you directions seven (7) days prior to arrival along with the lock box code. However we are local so if you need anything during your stay we are just a phone call away.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Fully equipped kitchen: Refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, glassware, utensils, cutlery, pots, and pans.
Linens for each bed, 2-bath towels, 1-hand towel, 1-washcloth per person listed on guest list, dresser or closet for clothing storage, central heat & air, washer/dryer, vacuum and/or broom and dust pan, mop, cable or satellite TV, internet, telephone for local calls and propane grill.
In addition we provide a complimentary start-up supplies of: Toilet Tissue (2 rolls per bathroom), 1- roll paper towels, 4- kitchen garbage bags, 1- hand soap for each bath and kitchen, dishwasher detergent, dish washing liquid and laundry detergent for at least 2 loads.
**Minimum age requirement to book a cabin is 25**
Guests are expected to abide by the terms and conditions of Mountain Oasis Cabin Rentals. These can be viewed on our website.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 151 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen