Our separate-entry Mother-In-Law basement studio is ideally located on the north-end of Tacoma. A 3-block walk to 6th Ave for dining, nightlife, and more! 4 blocks from the University of Puget Sound. 1.5 miles to Proctor. 3 miles from Ruston Way Waterfront. Easy bus-line access. Great for couples, solo travelers, and small families.
We live above the unit with our two cats and small child. You will hear some household noise/foot traffic from time to time.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. Check-out is at 11 a.m., unless previously discussed.
- We make an effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We are happy to assist with any additional recommendations on places to visit or eat during your stay. We know you’ll love Tacoma as much as we do!
- Our unit includes the following for your use while you stay: ***Small kitchen*** Full-sized refrigerator, oven/stove, microwave, cooking utensils, coffee maker, tea kettle, pots & pans, dishes, and more! - Local Coffee & Snacks -Dining area with seating for three, - Local to-go menus and recommendations ***-Living room with sofa*** High-Speed Wireless Internet - TV with access to Netflix & HboGo, BlueRay DVD, (Sorry, TV does not include local and/or cable ‘programming) - Board Games and Books ***Bedroom*** Queen-Size Bed -small closet -hangers - Alarm Clock - Iron & Ironing Board -Air mattress available upon request ***Private bathroom with shower (sorry, no tub)*** Towels - Shampoo & Conditioner - Body Wash - Q-tips & Cotton Balls and other basic necessities - Lotion - Hairdryer ***Private Washer & Dryer with Laundry Detergent*** Street parking is available on the street in front and on the side of our House. ***
- We ask that you observe quiet hours after 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and 2:00 a.m. on weekends. We wake up early during the week and, as such, this unit is not appropriate for parties or events.
- We do NOT allow smoking of any kind in our Apartment and also ask that you refrain from burning candles or incense
- Please be advised that the apartment is not childproofed.
- Upon check-out we ask that you wash any dishes you have used during your stay. Please leave dirty towels on the floor in the bathroom.
- Please do not bring guests back to the apartment who are not pre-approved.
My husband, Eric and I moved to the north-end of Tacoma 2 years ago. We fell in love with the area immediately. We love our little neighborhood and all it has to offer. We often walk to 6th Ave. for dinner or take a stroll around the beautiful UPS campus. In the summer months, on Saturdays we enjoy a longer stroll up to Proctor District where we check out the farmer's market.
We love meeting new people and exploring new places. We believe that life and love are shaped by our shared experiences. We look forward to meeting you on our travels or welcoming you into our home!