Inn on the Park
1920 Ala Moana Blvd.
Waikiki, HI 96815
Newly renovated Studio with a Queen Bed, Kitchenette, Full Bath with shower and tub combination. Be the first one to rent this newly renovated condo with spectacular ocean views.
Inn on the Park
1920 Ala Moana Blvd.
Waikiki, HI 96815
Newly renovated Studio with a Queen Bed, Kitchenette, Full Bath with shower and tub combination. Be the first one to rent this newly renovated condo with spectacular ocean views. The condo is located on Ala Moana Blvd. and Ena Rd. You can walk to the beach and all Waikiki attractions. You can also walk to the the Ala Moana Shopping center. You will have free Wifi and there is a 55 inch TV for you to enjoy. The kitchen is very large for a studio and there is lots of cabinet space with all dishes and utensils furnished. The fridge is a full size and there is a cook top so you can cook meals and save money. The air conditioner in the condo is very cold and makes it comfortable to sleep. The building has a beautiful pool deck and a coin operated laundry. This building is extremely clean and well kept.
Professionally Managed by Hawaii Americana Realty
Zugang für Gäste
Guests will receive a security key to get into the building and the door key when they arrive. Guests will have access to the Pool, pool deck, laundry,
and lobby. There is no parking included with this condo. Public transportation is nearby, and guests can walk to the beach and restaurants.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our Guest Host will meet you at the property for your check-in, and a Property Manager is available by phone, text or email and 24 hour answering service to take messages, and alert for emergencies. You will also receive our Welcome Packet with all of the contact information needed, plus instructions to call our Guest Host when you arrive at the Honolulu Airport.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Confirmation and ID must be presented upon check in. Names of people staying in the condo are required. Check in time is any time after 3:00 PM and check out time is at ll:00 AM
Owners State of Hawaii Tax ID #TA-126-512-4352-01
Lizenz- oder Registrierungs-Nummer
Erfahre mehr über diese Nummer
1. This is a NON-SMOKING unit (including E-Cigs). This includes lanais / balconies. A $50 fee will deducted from security deposit for any smoke related cleaning that is required
2. HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS: All guests must follow and abide by the property's house rules, and the HOA. There is a printed copy of the house rules as well as the HOA building rules in each unit.
3. All guests must show ID that matches the registered names above when checking-in. Only guests listed on this agreement will be allowed entry to the room. The maximum number of guests are limited to the number shown in the advertising.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels are provided for your convenience.
5. PET POLICY - Pets are not permitted without prior notice. Pet must be approved by the property manager. There is an additional $20 per night per pet if approved. Must be a service animal.
6. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A Refundable Damage/reservation deposit will be charged. Refer to your Booking Confirmation for the rates specific to the suite/room/unit you are booking. This must be received upon final payment. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash chute or dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the unit.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. Parking passes (if any) are left inside the unit upon departure.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative or the owner), the local law enforcement, condominium homeowner's association, resident manager or the security company.
7. NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR CHECK-OUT. Unless arranged through your guest host in writing, and would depend on availability. Late check-outs or early check-ins cannot be guaranteed until the day of the check-outs or check-in.
8. PARKING - Please check with your Guest Services for parking information pertaining to the building the unit you are renting is located in.
9. FINES - Guests / Tenants shall be responsible for any fines assessed to the property owner, as a result of Guest / Tenants actions during rental period
9. PAYMENT - Payment in full is due 60 days prior to arrival. Unless otherwise noted in the payment arrangements through the property manager. If a payment schedule was made please refer to that.
10. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations must be emailed 60 days prior to check in date. If you email your cancellation 60 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations within 60 days are subject to forfeiture of full deposit and any other monies you have paid for your dates that you have reserved. We will try to re-rent your dates reserved so that we can make a refund to you. However, if the dates are not re-rented, your monies paid will be forfeited.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests for this property are limited to the number of guests listed in the advertising. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition over the maximum will be assessed.
12. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a minimum 2 night stay. Longer stays may be required during Holiday or Peak Season periods. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum three (2) nights the guest will be charged the minimum three (2) night stay rate as well as the cleaning fee per your booking confirmation, unless previous arrangements were made with your guest host.
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
16. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given for bad weather or flight delays.
17. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 112 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen