** Under New Property Management **
Highly renovated large Studio on the 'Gold Coast'. Condo has tree top view from lanai large windows and you can enjoy the great ocean trade winds from the open lanai. Experience Diamond Head views up close.
1. This is a NON-SMOKING unit (including E-Cigs). This includes lanais / balconies. A $50 fee will deducted from security deposit for any smoke related cleaning that is required
2. HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS: All guests must follow and abide by the property's house rules, and the HOA. There is a printed copy of the house rules as well as the HOA building rules in each unit.
3. All guests must show ID that matches the registered names above when checking-in. Only guests listed on this agreement will be allowed entry to the room. The maximum number of guests are limited to the number shown in the advertising.
4. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels are provided for your convenience.
5. PET POLICY - Pets are not permitted without prior notice. Pet must be approved by the property manager. There is an additional $20 per night per pet if approved. Must be a service animal.
6. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A Refundable Damage/reservation deposit will be charged. Refer to your Booking Confirmation for the rates specific to the suite/room/unit you are booking. This must be received upon final payment. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash chute or dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the unit.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. Parking passes (if any) are left inside the unit upon departure.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative or the owner), the local law enforcement, condominium homeowner's association, resident manager or the security company.
7. NO EARLY CHECK-IN OR CHECK-OUT. Unless arranged through your guest host in writing, and would depend on availability. Late check-outs or early check-ins cannot be guaranteed until the day of the check-outs or check-in.
8. PARKING - Please check with your Guest Services for parking information pertaining to the building the unit you are renting is located in.
9. FINES - Guests / Tenants shall be responsible for any fines assessed to the property owner, as a result of Guest / Tenants actions during rental period
9. PAYMENT - Payment in full is due 60 days prior to arrival. Unless otherwise noted in the payment arrangements through the property manager. If a payment schedule was made please refer to that.
10. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations must be emailed 60 days prior to check in date. If you email your cancellation 60 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations within 60 days are subject to forfeiture of full deposit and any other monies you have paid for your dates that you have reserved. We will try to re-rent your dates reserved so that we can make a refund to you. However, if the dates are not re-rented, your monies paid will be forfeited.
11. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests for this property are limited to the number of guests listed in the advertising. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition over the maximum will be assessed.
12. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a minimum 2 night stay. Longer stays may be required during Holiday or Peak Season periods. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum three (2) nights the guest will be charged the minimum three (2) night stay rate as well as the cleaning fee per your booking confirmation, unless previous arrangements were made with your guest host.v
13. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking.
14. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
15. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
16. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given for bad weather or flight delays.
17. TRAVEL INSURANCE - We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 91 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
We've been helping clients list, buy, and sell beautiful real estate of every kind throughout the Hawaiian Islands, with a focus on Oahu and Maui and now Kauai and the Big Island. Our professional doors are open 24/7 for you to contact me: online via our website or by email or by phone message at any time. I would love to work for you and find you the best sell or buy deal you desire and which I know I can find you in Hawaii!
I am Mark G. Howard, the Principal Broker, President and founder of Hawaii Americana Realty, located in beautiful Waikiki, Hawaii. For years we've been serving all the real estate needs of our customers in Hawaii and beyond. And it gives us great joy to do so! Our focus has been high-rise, condo, townhouse, and the single-family home market throughout Oahu and Maui, and now also the Big Island and the garden island of Kauai. We handle buying and selling of all kinds of real estate in Hawaii, however, including business and commercial property. We can find it for you or sell it for you, but always we make sure you get the best and most lucrative deal possible!
I don't mind saying that For the past 14+ years I have practiced my skills and expertise as a licensed Realtor in Santa Fe, New Mexico, then Las Vegas, Nevada, and am very proud to now own and operate Hawaii Americana Realty, in Honolulu, Hawaii. I have gained a very respected reputation and competitive edge in the Hawaii real estate market and accomplished this by earning my status as a company Broker and Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR).
I have known much success in what I do. And that success I can't wait to share with you! This I will accomplish by providing you the topnotch, unequaled real estate service you desire and deserve. I will find and facilitate the best sell or buy deal possible. The smile on my face will reflect your own... and it will be one of mutual success!
Our professional doors are open 24/7 for you to contact me: online via our website or by email or by phone message at any time. The Hawaiian real estate market I excitingly remind you is the place to sell, buy, and invest in now. Be it a condo or small family home, a huge estate or upscale commercial property, you name it! No matter where you live in the world, you can contact Hawaii Americana Realty and we can find you the property of your dreams, or help you sell or invest in a prime piece of island real estate paradise!