Nestled in the heart of Capitol Hill, this recently-remodeled 2-bedroom apartment is on the third floor of a beautiful 1907 building, located just 3 blocks from Broadway (access to groceries, dining, bars, cafes, boutiques and more). There are 3 parks within walking distance. The residents of the building are professional artists who have lived in the neighborhood for over a decade. This top-floor unit offers a view, privacy, and lots of art.
Zugang für Gäste
•Please be aware that this is on the top floor and we don't have an elevator.
•The apartment is yours to enjoy.
•There is Laundry in the basement that you are free to use, just be aware that it is shared with the whole building so there can be a line. If you forget your stuff in the washer, it most likely will end up in a wet pile to avoid shrinking your duds.
• There is a porch out front that you are welcome to sit on. It is right outside our window so please be aware of that. We might just come out and say hi.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Please let us know if anything comes up. We are a big family in the building and always happy to help. We also want you to feel like you have your anonymity so we will not bug you too much
• Please take your shoes off in the apartment. Mostly for the neighbors below.
• No beer or wine pong! Apparently it's a thing and it still haunts us :-/
• Be respectful of those who live in the building. We all work hard, love each other and where we live and hope you do too! Keep the noise to a respectable volume. Just an awareness of those sharing your walls.
• No bigots, racists, homophobs, sexists, etc...
Dieser Gastgeber hat 103 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen