Rustic, large, updated cottage on creek. Sleeps 8 (10 if a 2 want to bring sleeping bags and sleep on sofas). High speed WIFI internet via cable, and complete SlingTV with sports channels. Nearly 1800 square feet of indoor living space. Minutes from hiking trails and skiing. Cottage has game house out back with pool table, TV, pacman console, darts, etc. Guests also have local access to golf course/swimming pools. 20mi to White Pass Ski Area and close to Mt Rainier National Park entrances.
The cottage is roomy, with nearly 1800 square feet of total indoor living space. Plus several outdoor areas for fellowship and relaxation. It's on a quiet, forested, residential street just a few minutes from local amenities. It has high speed WIFI internet via cable.
Zugang für Gäste
Guests renting the cabin will have access to the nearby High Valley Country Club, with 9 hole golf course ($10 fee per guest), 3 heated swimming pools ($5 fee per guest), game room, and club house. The golf course is open year round but the swimming pools are seasonal- open from about Memorial Day to just after Labor Day.
Interaktion mit Gästen
We will not be at the cottage during your stay but can be reached via phone, text, and email.
Weitere wichtige Infos
At the back of the property there is an embankment down to Butter Creek. This presents a danger for small children. We ask that parents and guardians remain vigilant with the children at all times.
- The property backs onto a creek and embankment that would not be safe nor suitable for young children. Parents should be diligent.
CHECK IN IS 4pm CHECK OUT IS 11am
1. This is a non smoking property. Smoking is not allowed inside or within 15 feet of the house. Evidence of cigarette smoke-$200 charge.
2. Up to 2 dogs allowed, with $25 fee. Airbnb will not charge the fee, so we ask that you leave the $25 on the dining table upon checkout. Guests with dogs that do not pay the fee will be charged $50 from their security deposit. If additional cleaning, yard pickup or other damage exceeds the norm of pet hair, dog towel wash and dog smudged windows, an amount from your refundable $200 deposit will be forfeited. No pets shall be left unattended inside the premises at any time.
3. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin. If you need an age waiver you can contact us for consideration.
4. A $200 refundable security deposit is required for the cabin. Report any damage immediately to the Owners upon entry of the premises. Tenant acknowledges that he/she may be charged for damages not reported at the beginning of the rental period. An inventory and damage report is taken upon the completion of each rental period. Damage includes, and is not limited to, wear and tear beyond normal usage, such as damage to walls, fixtures, glass, decks, landscaping, carpets, structures, lost, damaged, or destroyed linens, electronic components and appliances.
5. Directions and key code will be e-mailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.(PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.(PST). There is a $50.00 charge for missing keys.
6. Neighbors: Tenant agrees to respect the rights and privacy requirements of our neighbors. No loud music or parties are allowed on the these premises. The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on premises. Be considerate with cars and noise coming and going at early or late hours. There is a local quiet time ordinance . If you are disruptive of others you may be evicted without a refund.
7. All reservations are subject to AirBnB cancellation policy.
8. No tenant or guest is permitted to set up, change, cancel, or modify any of the TV accounts. Doing so will cause the forfeiture of 100% of the tenant's security deposit.
9. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. In the event of a failure notify us immediately as we may be able to get it fixed/replaced quickly.
10. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
11. Renter and all members of his/her party agree to indemnify and save the Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises and adjoining property by the Renter, his/her party of their invitees, from known or unknown danger or hazard attributed to the Owners.
12. The maximum number of people that can occupy the cabin is 10, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. This cabin is not to be used as a meeting place for parties or reunions. $25 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & Sandra Gesang.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.
We are a family that loves to ski, hike, camp, kayak...and travel! At our cabin in Packwood all these activities are right outside our door. Our dog, Chester, loves Packwood and his cabin (his favorite part of the cabin is the staircase to the loft, of all things).
After using Airbnb during our own travels (very positive!) we decided to host our own place. This is just the kind of challenge and adventure we embrace because it involves meeting and working with real people who love the same things we love.
What draws us to Packwood, in addition to the recreation, is the peacefulness and friendly people. One of our favorite spots in town is the Butter Butte Coffee Co. coffee house. It is named after Butter Butte in the Tatoosh Mountain Range, which can be seen, in full display, from our cabin's huge kitchen window.
There are just so many great things to do in the Packwood area. For out-of-towners it gives you easy access to Mount Rainier National Park (20 minutes), White Pass (30 minutes), and even a drive down to Mount Saint Helens Volcanic Monument is just over 2 hours (which makes a great day trip).