Recently renovated studio run by Cracowdays - award winning boutique hotel in Cracow. Close to nightlife, public transport, and the city center. Located in an old residential building, which as many houses in Cracow needs renovation, but you will be surprised with studio interiors! It's a perfect place for couples and solo adventurers.
- Check-in: 3:00 pm Check-out: 10:00 am
- To protect the environment our towels are changed every 2 days and the bed linen every 3 days (if you stay longer than 5 days) or on visitors request at check-in.
- Arrivals Our policy is to welcome our guests personally. So that we are well prepared and able to give you our time, we ask you to inform our staff about your arrival time.
- Smoking For security and other guests comfort smoking is not allowed in any part of the house.
- Children Due to our location & facilities we are sorry to inform you that we are not prepared to host children younger than 6 years. If you have any doubts, please contact reception.
- Cancellation. Individual short stay (less than 4 nights) If a cancellation is made: - 14 days (2 weeks) or more prior to arrival, then no fee is charged - 13 to 4 days prior to arrival, then you are charged the first night deposit - 3 days prior to arrival, then the total amount of the deposit will be charged to the card supplied at the time of booking. Individual long stay (more than 4 nights) If the cancellation is made: -31 days or more prior to arrival, then no fee is charged -30 days before arrival then the total amount of the deposit will be charged to card supplied at the time of booking. Last/ first minute/non-refundable reservation In cases of cancellation there is no refund
- Prepayment All long stay bookings ( more than 4 nights) require prepayment 30 days prior to day of guests arrival! We reserve the right to cancel the booking should payment not be received.