Our place is in a very accessible location and it is not far from:
The first station
The old city
restaurants and dining.
It's a shared room (i.e. It's the living room) in a three bedroom apartment that can be good for couples and solo adventurers.
just to be clear. we are students, therefore, please try and remember what your level of cleanliness was as a student.
Zugang für Gäste
Our apartment is a very open space and therefore guests will have access to everything except the other the private rooms in the apartment. As well guests can use the kitchen, but only on condition that they ask beforehand about the rules of dietary restrictions and that they clean up after themselves.
Interaktion mit Gästen
The apartment is a three room apartment and most likely the rooms will be occupied by the renters of the apt. I would assume that there would possibly be a good amount of interaction.
Weitere wichtige Infos
the shared room is our living room, that has a sofa bed and the possibility of a single bed.
- Smoking only in the balcony or by the window in the living room. If you smoke by the window, please make sure to keep it open long enough to let the room air out.
- Parties and events allowed only if coordinated and approved by hosts in advance
- on your arrival you will receive a key that costs 50₪ to make, if you lose the key you are required to pay 50₪ for the replacement.
- for our mutual safety I will take a picture of your passport/ID, which will be immediately deleted upon your departure.
- the listing description is very thorough, please read it and if there is anything that is misunderstood I would be more than happy to clarify in our correspondence. However, after you have confirmed the reservation of the room any inconvenience or misunderstanding (that could have been corrected by reading the description) is exclusively your fault.
Please read the description in order that we can both enjoy this experience as much as possible. Thank you and I hope to see you soon!
(In your first message, please say exactly when you are planning on checking in and out)