Minimalist 2 bedroom loft ideal for young and busy professionals, couples, and families! Located across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and a short walk to Chinatown Square, City Hall, and Old City! There are also tons of restaurants, bars, and cafes in the neighborhood.
2 bedroom loft designed with a Santorini, Greece theme and minimalist perspective. Features include memory foam mattresses, unique floor seating, high ceilings, and sun drenched rooms!
Zugang für Gäste
A self check in process is now available. Make the most of your time whether you are traveling for pleasure or business.
Interaktion mit Gästen
I can easily be reached by phone, text or email. I am happy to go for coffee or show you around if I'm available. Let me know!
Weitere wichtige Infos
Feel free to leave your information or business card on the coffee table. Would love to stay in touch!
- Please read the house rules entirely before booking.
- Rates may vary if you intend to use my place for an event or a party. Please inquire for more details. Any bookings for the purpose of an event or a party without prior approval will result in an immediate termination of your reservation with no refund.
- No pets. No smoking. No drugs. Breaking this house rule will result in loss of your entire security deposit and immediate termination of your reservation without refund.
- I take cleanliness very seriously. If you discover something that is not clean please let me know immediately.
- Leave your worries and your shoes at the door.
- Children and infants are welcome at your own risk and should be monitored. However, I do not have a bed or bathtub for infants or newborns at this time. Apologies, but please kindly bring your own.
- All guests must be announced and approved. Bringing unannounced and unapproved guests over will result in an immediate termination of your reservation with no refund.
- Keep clean, please wash your own cups and dishes after use.
- If you decide to use the air mattress please make sure to deflate and fold it before checking out.
- Fresh towels will be provided and will be accounted for after your check out. Towels with heavy stains will result in a deduction of your security deposit. Bath sheets (larger towel) are $15.00 and bath towels (smaller towel) are $10.00.
- Please do not eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- Check out time is at 12 p.m. Please ask me if you want to check out at a later time. I am more flexible if I am not hosting another guest the day of your check out. Late check out without my prior approval will result in losing your entire security deposit. I don't want to take your security deposit, so please check out on time. It is also appreciated if you notify me upon checking out so I can start cleaning services right away.
- Please turn off all the lights and thermostat before leaving the apartment. Save electricity, the planet, and my wallet.
- Lastly, please do not treat my apartment like a hotel. It's my home, thanks!
Hi, I'm a Minimalist. I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity to explore 11 countries in Europe, 5 countries in Central America, and 4 countries in Southeast Asia. Some of my favorite places include Hong Kong, Stockholm, Hoi An, Barcelona, New York City, and last but not least, Philadelphia.
I enjoy having fika and dim sum with friends, Vietnamese cuisine, hikes, bungee jumps, and great reads.