Welcome to my cozy, private "Purple" Room! Conveniently located by O'Hare ORD (3 miles), Rosemont Expo/Entertainment District (3 miles), and near expressways and train to beautiful downtown Chicago. Free parking and Wi-Fi. Safe, friendly and quiet neighborhood (despite being so close to the airport!) The Purple Room has a Full Size bed, TV w/ Netflix, recliner chair & a Common Room to sit and relax as well as a kitchen to brew fresh coffee/tea and have a bite to eat.
Cozy and Convenient! We are just 3 miles from O'hare Airport ORD (8 minute drive), 2.5 miles from Rosemont Entertainment District (convention center, Fashion Outlet Mall, Rivers Casino and MB Financial Park which has fine dining & cocktails, Zanies Comedy Club, Muvico, IFly, bowling & live entertainment/fireworks throughout the Summer & outdoor Ice Rink in the winter). We are 15 miles to downtown Chicago with world-class dining, museums, theaters, galleries and more! Whether you drive/Uber or take the Metra Train straight to Union Station, it's a short 30-40 minute trip, depending on traffic. The city of Chicago itself has many diverse neighborhoods, as well - and the edge of the city proper is only 4 miles East of us.
Zugang für Gäste
The first floor of our building is for guests, with 2 individual private bedrooms that both have their own Wi-Fi TV, dresser, table and recliner chair. Door locks from within for privacy. Bed mattress size is Full (double) which comfortably fits most adults x2. The Front Room and Kitchen are Common Areas for guests to sit and relax, set up laptop space, etc.
We ask that the main front door remains locked/closed to ensure the privacy and safety of our guests and family members (including our fur- baby:).
Interaktion mit Gästen
I greet all guests in person upon check-in and at that time provide keys for guests to come and go at their leisure (keeping in mind common courtesy of noise levels for neighbors and others that may be sleeping after-hours). I can be reached to help out or answer questions via message/text, and am home in the mornings, most evenings and occasionally during the day when I work from home.
Weitere wichtige Infos
Please provide an estimated arrival time, so that I can be home to welcome you. I am flexible with a late check-in time (after 10pm), but need to know if advance so that I am not waiting up/staying home unnecessarily. I do not have a lock-box nor hide an external key
- For liability and safety purposes: No outside guests are allowed in our home, only the guests registered in the booking.
- we do not offer lodging for children
- Front Common Room is available for guests to sit and relax
- Kitchen is open for guests to brew fresh coffee and sit, store food in the fridge and basic food preparation.
- Smoking is allowed outside only, with permission
- I live on the above floor with my dog and we occasionally walk through this 1st floor apartment. He is very friendly, but if a guest is allergic or uncomfortable with dogs, he will stay upstairs for your comfort.
- Parking is available in our front driveway (street parking not allowed)
- Only registered guests are allowed access to our home (no outside visitors allowed)
- Please note that we do not offer lodging to children
Dieser Gastgeber hat 144 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen