My place is in the core downtown Toronto, closed to Kensington Market, Little Italy, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto Eaton Centre. You’ll love my place because of the high ceilings, the location, and the people. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, families (with kids). There's plenty of amenities and activities within walking distance. If you don't want to walk, a $5 Uber will get you almost anywhere notable in Toronto. One minute walk to bus stop.
- - Remove shoes at front door
- -Clean up after yourself
- -Anyone else that you decide to bring must be notified (additional charges may apply)
- - If you use the kitchen, please clean up your glasses, utensils, etc.
- - No food nor drinks allowed in the bedroom
- - No loud music
- -Remember to turn off all other lights when leaving
- -Please be considerate and take care of my home/belongings and don't remove items from the apartment without permission (towels, furniture, etc.)
- - Thank you!
Dieser Gastgeber hat 30 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I grew up in Hanoi, Vietnam and studied in Beijing, China. Now I am working in Toronto. My favourite travel destinations are London, Paris, Huangshan, Xi'an, Beijing, Suzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Ho Chi Minh city...I like doing business and reading business books. I like shows and festivals in Toronto and love Vietnamese and Chinese food. I can show you which are the best food in Vietnam and China and which Vietnamese and Chinese restaurants are good in Toronto.
I can speak English, Chinese and Vietnamese. I like making friends and hope that I can meet some business partners in Airbnb hosting. We are friends and we are partners. Thank Airbnb Inc.
My life motto is “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.”