Magnificently located with absolute beach frontage. Barefoot luxury with private access directly onto the beach. Feel a world away in this gorgeous four-bedroom home spread out over two levels. Uninterrupted 180-degree water views from the upstairs lounge. Downstairs opens to the grassed back yard where you can enjoy a BBQ or sit back on the sun lounges and while away the hours reading or relaxing with a glass of wine at sunset
Upstairs spacious well equipped kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and island bench. Nespresso coffee machine, Dishwasher, microwave, bluetooth player.
Lounge room has TV, DVD
Dining room seating for 8, timber floors
Downstairs extra lounge area with TV and DVD player only no TV channels
Laundry with washing machine, dryer, extra toilet and shower.
2 Gas BBQs - upstairs and downstairs
Secure gated parking
comfortable outside seating and sun lounges to enjoy fabulous views
Bedroom 1 – downstairs, double bed, ensuite, opens to backyard and beach
Bedroom 2 – downstairs, single bed
Bedroom 3- upstairs, Queen bed, ceiling fan, opens to balcony
Bedroom 4 – upstairs, double bed
Zugang für Gäste
you can enjoy the whole house. enjoy fabulous views from upstairs. open the downstairs for direct beach access.
Interaktion mit Gästen
you can contact me during your stay but please be mindful to whether your inquiry can wait until business hours.
Weitere wichtige Infos
look out for the resident dolphins that live in the waters of Jervis Bay and swim past early morning and at dusk.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ‘HOLIDAY RENTALS’ Please read carefully and refer to our property manager for further information. The property is rented to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. The terms and conditions of the holiday rental agreed to by both parties are as follows and variation to the same by guest may permit the agent to refuse keys, amend charges or immediately terminate the occupancy.
- CHECK-IN TIMES AND KEY COLLECTION Checkin is from 2:00pm on the day of your arrival with a vacate time of 10:00am on the date of your departure. Key code will be provided a few days prior to arrival. The property manager must approve variation times. Failure to do so may result in extra days rent being charged. Please do not arrive early.
- LINEN, TOWELLING & TOILETRIES This property provides linen and towels etc, except for beach towels which are to be supplied by guests
- USE OF THE PROPERTY & EVICTION The property is to be used strictly as a residential dwelling by the guests and the number of occupants must not exceed the maximum set by Property One Realty. The property is not to be used for any other purpose. If you use the property for a function, party or other like gathering, your stay at the property will be terminated, all guests & other occupants of the property will be removed, and all monies paid will be forfeited. Schoolies or any similar party bookings such as Bucks /Hens parties cannot be accepted. Any schoolies bookings carried out by parents or others to circumvent our terms and conditions will result in immediate eviction from the property
- ALL PROPERTIES PRIVATELY OWNED All properties under Property One Realty management are privately owned and are rented on fully self-contained basis. In most cases the Owner of the property also uses the property from time to time. WE DO NOT HAVE RESORT ACCOMMODATION Property One Realty acts as letting and managing agent for the property and are required by law to seek and act on the instructions of the owner of the property, even if Property One Realty may disagree with those instructions (provided those instructions are within the law).
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Property One Realty describe the premises, position and furnishings to be best of their ability and in good faith. Images of the property in any brochure or on any website are to be taken as a general indication of the appearance of the property, for example it is possible that furniture has been replaced or moved. No responsibility or refunds for alleged false or misleading descriptions can be accepted.
- INTERNET CONNECTION, TV RECEPTION & AUSTAR The property may have a broadband internet connection (wired or wireless). The operation of any internet connection during your stay is not guaranteed and may be disrupted or unavailable. The Guest will not hold Property One Realty or the Owner liable for the availability or disruption in any internet connection. TV and Austar reception in parts of this area can be unreliable in times of high wind or storm. Depending on the location of the property there may be low signal strength. The Guest will not hold Property One Realty or the Owner liable for any disruption in TV or Austar reception. If Austar is provided at the property, the extent of available channels will vary from property to property depending on the account the Owner has set up with Austar. The Guest will not hold Property One Realty or the Owner responsible for any channels that are unavailable.
- PETS Pets are allowed at Brambles Beach House. Please note the property is not fully fenced and this is a tick area so please do take precautions. The guest will do a poop scoop when vacating. Any additional cleaning required due to the pet will incur a $50 cleaning fee.
- CLEANING & GARBAGE Garbage bins are provided will all properties. Please ensure that all garbage is removed from your holiday property and placed in bins provided. Bins need to be placed for collection upon vacating or on Monday evening whichever occurs sooner. You are required to place the bin on the kerbside for collection with the handle facing the property. In the interest of health and hygiene smoking is not allowed inside the premises.
- SECURITY & BREAK-INS All guests are responsible for keeping the property secure during their stay and will be responsible for any theft or damage to the Owners property due to neglect in this area. It is important to ensure all windows and doors are closed and locked prior to departing the property.
- LOST KEYS If keys to the property are lost the guest will be responsible for the changing of the locks and the cutting of 6 new sets of keys (2 Guest keys, 1 Owner key, 1 Agent key, 1 trades key and 1 cleaners key). Likewise the replacement cost of any lost remotes, tags or fobs will be charged to the Guest. The keys are your responsibility so please take care of them. LOCKED OUT Should a Guest require spare keys for access after hours, ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). A $50 cash service fee is applicable. If no spare keys are available, the Guest will be liable for any locksmith costs involved in gaining entry to the premises.
- DISCOUNTS There is no obligation from the Owner or Property One Realty to compensate or discount for the following minor faults and/or malfunctions of appliances or inclusions. Running out of hot water Lawn mowing during your stay. If this is an issue please advise them to come back. Bad weather, weed on the beach, insects
- UNNECESSARY CALL OUTS Should a tradesperson be sent out upon your request to carry out a repair that was unnecessary, the cost of the callout will be charged to you. Common examples include not correctly operating televisions, ovens and washing machines. Blocking Toilets. Please do not dispose of flushable wipes in the toilets as this does cause blockages. Hot Water systems. Please note that hot water systems are generally off peak and you will run out of hot water if having multiple long showers. Please keep showers short
- LOST PROPERTY If requested we will endeavour to recover and return items of value inadvertently left at the premises, but take absolutely no responsibility for the recovery or return. Postage, packaging and the cost of sending out a staff member to search for the item will need to be paid in advance, a minimum cost of $20.00 applies. Items found and delivered to us by the property cleaners will be held for claiming for a maximum of 2 weeks and if not claimed will be disposed of
Dieser Gastgeber hat 17 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
I am the holiday manager at Property One Realty in Callala Bay
One of the greatest joys in life is walking on the white squeaky sands of Jervis Bay, debated as being the whitest in the world.
Picture warm sunny days, balmy summer nights, pristine beaches, amazing views and spotting the resident dolphin pods that call this place their home.
Once you have been here it will be hard to leave.