This modern and spacious studio is ideally situated--a short walk to the east will bring the wonders of nature with Rabe Meadows, Nevada Beach, and Round Hill; and a short walk to the west will bring you all the shopping, nightlife, and dining you could ask for with the casino corridor and Heavenly Village. A Queen-size bed and comfy futon in the unit can accommodate up to three guests comfortably. You also will have access to the serene yard in back where you can lounge and relax.
Zugang für Gäste
Feel free to use the backyard and fire pit!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We live right above the studio and are home frequently, so we will be happy to help you out if you have any questions.
- NO Animals Allowed
- Remove Shoes at Front Door When Rainy or Snowy (or if your shoes are dirty from hiking or the like)
- Use Wall Thermostat next to Mirror to Control Gas Stove (DO NOT touch any of the buttons or knobs on the back of the stove!)
- Clean All Dishes you use and Don't Dump Food in sink
- Provide an Accurate Guest Count
- Let Hosts Know Prior to Arrival if you need to use Futon as bed
- Leave Ski and Snowboard Gear in Entry Room
- Turn Off and Unplug Hot Plate after Use
- Place Towels in Clothes Hamper in closet before leaving
- Quiet Time after 11 PM (for the sake of our neighbors)
- Throw away all perishable food items before leaving
- Park to the far left side of driveway in front of our unit (so you don't block the garage door)
- Be Careful on Steps between rooms
- Watch your step as you walk in and out of unit during the rainy and snowy season, as there could be unexpected ice and/or snow on stone walkway or driveway