Über dieses Inserat
You are in a quiet, lovely neighborhood but close to everything you need and in 10 minutes you are at the city center! Recommendations in the neighborhood are: cafe van Mechelen en cafe Gent aan de Schinkel (both at the Sloterkade, 3 minute walk away), the Blauwe Theehuis in the Vondelpark, Rijksmuseum (10 min by bike via a great route trough the beautiful Vondelpark), Ron's Gastrobar, Museum Van Loon and many more!
Spacious, spare room, roof terras!
Zugang für Gäste
Interaktion mit Gästen
Sure, just give me a call!
Weitere wichtige Infos
- Happy to tell you everything about Amsterdam and its surroundings! I've been living here for a long time so can guide you to everything from museums to Keukenhof to the best bars and clubs
- Deen supermarket is just around the corner: turn left when leaving the appartment en then turn right to the Deen Supermarket. Many restaurants at the square and the Zeilstraat. Especially nice is the Sloterkade, a canal with nice bars and restaurants
- Garbage is collected on Monday and Thursday mornings - public containers are currently being constructed
-PLEASE NOTE Wifi and electricity problems (mentioned in a review) resolved and everything perfectly working. Also stopped working with the 'AirBnButler' service company was supposed to make the experience better but was unreachable. Now it's just me again and had a lot of happy visitors the last weeks!
Check-out is always at 11 am.
Check-in time is flexible. Please note that we charge €25 after 8pm and €40 after 10pm.
- No more people than indicated in the booking
- Treat the house and the neighborhood with respect !
- --- no smoking!! ---