Über dieses Inserat
One bedroom apartment of 55sqm in Plaka at the heart of Athens only a few steps away from Acropolis and the most fabulous sights of the town. From here you can reach everything on foot.
Zugang für Gäste
What we offer:
- Queen sized bed with new high quality mattress in the main bedroom
- air mattress for an extra person or a child
- baby cidle on request
- full air-conditioning and radiator heating
- separated kitchen fully equipped: boiler, toaster, coffeemaker,
- basic ingredients for breakfast
- toiletries, hairdryer, plenty of towels and new linens
- free WiFi, flat-screen 32' TV and stereo to use in the apartment
- mobile phone with Greek number upon request
- map of the city and tips and recommendations for food, drinking, shopping and other top10 activities for a most enjoyable stay
- communication languages: English, Greek
- you can also visit our other listings on AirBnB
The entire flat has been just completely renovated and it's located in a charming quiet street, yet around the corner there are the best restaurants, the trendiest bars and all the nightlife Athens is well-known for.
Plaka is called "the neighborhood of Gods" and has a lovely island-like ambience with small alleys, cozy restaurants and cafes, unique old buildings and for sure you will love it!
We can arrange your transportation from and to the airport by taxi at any time is convenient to you.
The flat is:
- linked with the airport by the X95 bus that runs 24/7 or with the suburban metro
- two blocks distance from the central metro station of Syntagma, which connects you with all of Athens, the port of Piraeus and the airport
- two blocks distance from the tram line that brings you directly to the best beaches of Athens
Weitere wichtige Infos
For the late check in (after 22:00) there is an extra charge of 10 euros. Thank you for the understanding.
We are available if your flight arrives late and you wish to check in after 23:00 but we charge with additional cost of 10 euros.
We would like our quests to respect and treat the place as if it was their own home and we would appreciate that very much!
It is a must in Greece that during the midday hours (from 2.30 to 5.30), the siesta hours, we try to be quiet.Please no loud music or loud television after 10pm.Thank you!
Wenn du bis zu 5 Tage vor deinem Aufenthalt stornierst, erhältst du eine volle Rückerstattung, inklusive Service-Gebühren.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 12 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen