My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and Military folks attending training.
Welcome to the Gulf Coast of Mississippi known for its white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico. If golfing, casino's with upscale dining, concerts, shopping and shows or fishing, seafood, festivals and leisure travel is your pleasure then our condo at the beautiful Villa's of Legacy is right for you!
This is a fully furnished One bedroom /1 bath condo across the street from the beach. A short stroll of about 4 minutes will put you on the white sand beach and the warm Gulf of Mexico waters. The condo is in an upscale gated and secure community with lush foliage and many amenities.
The condo comes with all the amenities you would need and comforts of home.
-Complete cookware (pots, pans, bake ware)
-Coffee maker, crock-pot, toaster and microwave
-Full size Refrigerator, Stove/Oven, Dish washer
-Dishes, glasses, cups and cutlery
-Bed linen and extra blankets
- Complete set of towels
- Central Air conditioner and heating unit
- Ceiling fans
- Patio with table and chairs
- Gas Fire Place
- Barbeque Grill
The unit has a QUEEN size bed, tastefully decorated along with a small walk out patio. It includes two flat screen TV's along with a sofa and comfortable chair and kitchen table with four chairs. There is a fireplace in the living room with a small patio leading outside with table and chairs. There is a full bathroom that has a garden size shower / tub combination. Included is your own private garage to park your car that is connected to the condo. There is a washer and dryer located in the unit.
Enjoy one of the condo's two sparkling salt water pools, each with heated whirlpool Jacuzzis and spacious adjacent cabanas. Enjoy a work-out in the well-equipped fitness center. Take a family walk around the pond, over the wooden bridge, or take a short stroll to the beautiful white sand gulf beaches. There is also a playground located within the complex.
If you like casino's you are a short drive to either Biloxi or Gulfport for some of the finest gaming facilities. You are a two minute drive to the Edgewater Mall and many great places to dine and have fun.
Nearest Grocery store is a 2 minute drive and within walking distance of one of our oldest golf courses in the region. Driving to New Orleans is about 1 hour away and a mere 10 minute drive to either of our Military facilities.
The condo feature an open floor plan, archways, bay windows, gas fireplaces, ceramic tile flooring, large walk-in closets, fully-equipped gas appliance kitchen and laundry rooms suitable for longer or short term term stays.The condo is well kept with tasteful decorations and upgrades! You can relax by utilizing the table and chairs on the deck located off the Living room.
This is a non-smoking, no pets condo which should be a great fit for people with allergies to animals or smoke.
The unit comes with full cable TV, DVD player and high speed wifi internet. All utilities are included in the price of the unit. There are ceiling fans located in the unit along with many other upgrades included.
If you decide to stay with us and there is anything you are displeased with during your stay we ask that you contact us ASAP so we can try to resolve the issue while you are here with us. Our goal is to make our guests happy and have an enjoyable stay.
Please note that we only allow 2 guests in our condo per reservation!
Interaktion mit Gästen
We are here to assist guest with any issues and recommendations that they require during their stay with us!
We have some very simple rules we would like our guests to follow:
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the condo. You are welcome to smoke outside the unit but do not forget to close the door so smoke will not get inside.
2. According to local legislation, it should be quiet from 10:00 pm to 07:00 am. Strictly no parties inside, no loud music and no large gatherings!!!
3. Make sure you lock the entrance door with a key each time you leave the condo. We can’t be responsible for items you have brought to our place.
4. Make sure you switch off the electric oven or stove top, each time you are through with cooking
5. Think "Green" :-) When leaving the apartment for a tour outside, shut down or lower the air-conditioner, close the lights, turn the TV off and make sure the water is not left running in the kitchen or the bathrooms.
6. Please do not set air conditioner below 72 degrees. If the unit freezes up and a service call is needed you will be responsible for that cost.
7. No pets allowed!
8. Please do not take furniture outside the condo.
9. Please do not hang towels or clothes outside.
10. A security deposit is held and returned 48 - 64 hours after check-out subject to no damage nor evidence of smoking nor excess mess.
11. Appropriate reimbursement will be expected for any permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings.
12. Please Do not use our white towels as makeup remover or floor wipes or take them to the pool. We have separate towels for the pool within the condo.
13. If you feel romantic and want to light candles, please do it only on glass plates. This is to avoid fire and wax spill (wax is very hard to clean).
14. Please take care when cleaning the glass top stove. Please use nothing abrasive for cleaning such as scoring pads or cleaners. We do provide a special cleaner that is manufactured for glass top stoves.
14. Check-in and check-out time may be flexible upon request.
15. Please, respect our homes as if it were yours and also respect our neighbors within the complex.
16. We love the sand but the condos do not! Please take a shower to rinse sand either at the pool or beach areas before entering condos.
17. Please do not use bleach if you are washing any of our items in the condo
THANK YOU for going through all these rules and hope you will enjoy your stay at our condo.
Dieser Gastgeber hat 119 Bewertungen für andere Unterkünfte.Andere Bewertungen ansehen
A fun loving person who likes to travel and stay in good accommodations and would like to offer the same to my guests who visit my city.