Take advantage of spacious bayfront living with spectacular sunset views over the Laguna Madre. Two private balconies. Boat slip by reservation. Fish or sit on our pier at night. Full kitchen. Enjoy your evenings with cable TV and high speed wifi.
The 302 has everything you need for an enjoyable beach vacation home in our 1300 square foot, two bedroom, two bath unit. It's not just about the sunsets that can be viewed from the living room, master bedroom, and two balconies; well, maybe it is. Yet, The 302 is more than that. It's the ease of cooking with all the amenities of a modern, well equipped kitchen. It's the convenience of having a washer and dryer inside the unit. It's our pool, hot tub, and wonderful fishing and boating dock with night time lighting.
Zugang für Gäste
The 302 has all the conveniences of a full sized modern kitchen. We start you with an initial supply of dish detergent, paper towels, and fresh kitchen towels. You supply the rest for your stay.
Refrigerator with ice maker
Stove with glass top burners
Electric can opener
Electric hand mixer
Other important kitchen items
Dishware and utensils for six people
Pots and pans
Knives and cutting board
Various cooking utensils from spoons to spatulas
Dining room table. Six dining room chairs. Two of the chairs are usually in the bedrooms.
The master bath has a bathtub/shower, toilet, sink and vanity. The second bath has a walk in shower, toilet, sink, and vanity. We set you up with an initial supply of soap, and toilet paper. Six fresh towels, hand towels, and wash cloths. You provide your own beach towels. Trash basket in each bathroom. Hair dryer in the second bath.
King size bed in the master bath with fresh sheets. Five windows to view the bay. A walk out balcony to view the dock, the bay, and our fabulous sunsets. 31" flat screen TV with cable in the master bedroom. Work desk in the master bedroom, but are you really going to do work! Queen size bed in the second bedroom with fresh sheets. Bureaus in both bedrooms to put away your things. Sheets and blanket for the fold out bed in the living room, if needed.
Thermostatically controlled central air conditioning and heating. Laundry room. Full size washer and dryer. Iron. Ironing board.
Interaktion mit Gästen
Our interaction with guests is limited to phone, text, and email. While this is our home, we are not at the property when it is rented.
Weitere wichtige Infos
South Padre Island hotel tax permit 2016 ID 461171
Easy walk up access to our third floor unit
High speed Time/Warner private wifi internet
Dock for boats (Reservations required)
Lighted dock for day and night fishing. Lights out at midnight.
Fish cleaning work station with water
Barbeque area for cookouts. You supply the charcoal.
Walking distance to restaurants (one is just a football field away)
Walking distance to the Gulf beach (just 1/3 of a mile away)
One block from access to The Wave bus
Fun on South Padre Island!!!
No pets. No smoking. Six guest limit. One car limit for parking.
South Padre Island hotel tax permit numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
SPRING BREAK: During the month of March a $20 per person wristband fee will be charged. The fee is included in the cleaning fee charge.
Galleon Bay Condominium Homeowner Rules
Welcome to Galleon Bay Condominiums on South Padre Island, Texas. In order to make sure that everyone is safe and enjoys their stay, we ask that everyone comply with the following condominium rules. Anyone violating any of these rules will be fined $300. Enjoy your stay, and have a fantastic time.
1) Maximum Occupancy for non-owners is six (6) people, including children, per condominium.
2) All renters must register with management office within 24 hours of arrival. Please inform your rental company to send registration forms to us via e-mail: (EMAIL HIDDEN) or fax (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Owners renting directly must do the same.
3) Parking permits are required and available through Chacon Realty, LLC. There is only one (1) space per condominium. Any vehicle without a parking permit, will be towed at owner’s expense.
4) Boat slips: Limited Seven (7) boat slips are available and must be reserved in advance from Chacon Realty, LLC. Designated parking spaces for boats and trailers are located on the east side of the building on Laguna Blvd. If you obtain a boat reservation, you automatically are entitled to park your trailer in a Galleon Bay space adjacent to Laguna Blvd. Boat Reservation Procedures: You must have a confirmation number to use Boat Slips. A. Four (4) slips, spaces 1, 2, 3, and 4, may be reserved by Owners up to seven (7) days and reservations may be made up to 15 days in advance. From March first thru October, an owner may make a maximum of five (5) boat slip reservations.
B. Three (3) slips, spaces, 5, 6 and 7, may be reserved by owners for up to one month maximum and reservations may be made up to one year in advance, not to exceed 5 five reservations. Month long reservations apply only from November first thru February.
C. Once registered, a confirmation number will be provided to the owner making the reservation. YOU MUST HAVE THIS CONFIRMATION NUMBER TO USE ANY BOAT SLIP.
5) No pets are allowed in the units or on the grounds.
6) No BBQ grills of any kind (charcoal, electric, or gas) are allowed anywhere on balconies, parking lot, or pool. BBQ pits are provided in a designated area on the South West side of the marina area.
7) Use appropriate receptacles to dispose of tobacco properly.
8) The garbage dumpster is located on the south side of the building near the parking lot. Please dispose of your trash in the dumpster. Do not leave trash outside your unit in the hallways or parking areas.
9) Do not hang any items, towels, banners or laundry from the balcony. Do not feed the seagulls anywhere on premises.
10) No loud music may be played from your balcony, inside the condos or in the pool or marina/deck area.
11) Children are not allowed to play in the elevator, parking garage or with the luggage carts.
12) Do not be excessively loud, rude or abusive to the property staff or guests.
13) Return all luggage carts to the first floor after use. Please do not leave them inside your
condominium or in the upstairs hallways.
14) There is no lifeguard on duty. All persons using the pool, hot tub or area do so at their own risk. Pool and hot tub are open from 9am to l1pm only and are for owners and guests. No one is allowed in the pool after hours. Children under three (3) years of age must wear “swimmers” or similarly appropriate swimwear while in the pool.
15) No children under 6 years old are allowed in the hot tub.
16) No running, horseplay or diving into pool or from the marina area is permitted.
17) Children less than 12 years old must be accompanied at all times by an adult while in the pool, hot tub or marina area.
18) No glass containers in the pool or marina area.
19) All trash must be placed in trash containers available near the pool and deck area.
20) All gates to the pool and pier must remain closed and locked at all times.
Please report all violation to the property management company.
HOA Property Management Provided by: Chacon Realty, LLC South Padre Island, TX 78597 Office: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) / Fax: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)/ Afterhours (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) e-mail: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Adopted May 2014